ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 from ADC shipped here in Chicago  

Trying to figure out what  Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. means also.  

Last edited:

1/2 from ADC shipped here in Chicago  

Trying to figure out what  Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. means also.  
Doesn't mean anything.  My package was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow morning but fedex just showed up 5 minutes ago.

I paid for expedited shipping and I'm in the Chicago area.

Last edited:
Im TTS 8.5 I wear an 8 for the OG 350's for a nice snug fit. I also have an OG 350 in an 8.5 that fits fine just not as snug as i like my shoes especially for a sock like shoe like these. Got these in my TTS 8.5 and they fit perfectly snug. Not too tight not too loose. I cant imagine going down to an 8 in these. I can most likely rock a 9 but i prefer a snug fit.
Im in the same boat but ended up with a 9 in these. I tried one shoe on and they fit okay but I prefer them to be snug.

Been a pain trying to find someone to switch with me.

My dude in the Chi said he had someone, and im flying back there this weekend but now he's not responding to me.

I wana know before I bring them on the plane with me or not 

Last edited:
Im in the same boat but ended up with a 9 in these. I tried one shoe on and they fit okay but I prefer them to be snug.

Been a pain trying to find someone to switch with me.

My dude in the Chi said he had someone, and im flying back there this weekend but now he's not responding to me.

I wana know before I bring them on the plane with me or not 
I feel you. I wish my 350 pair thats an 8.5 was an 8. But i shouldn't be complaining lol

Has anybody had their pair for a while or worn it all weekend since release?  Trying to figure out if the toebox starts loosening up or becoming more comfortable after wearing them for some time.

All these people say yeah I got them and yeah for a head plus $100.

PMs to all of them and not a single reply.

I call [emoji]128046[/emoji] on all of you.

Im TTS 8.5 I wear an 8 for the OG 350's for a nice snug fit. I also have an OG 350 in an 8.5 that fits fine just not as snug as i like my shoes especially for a sock like shoe like these. Got these in my TTS 8.5 and they fit perfectly snug. Not too tight not too loose. I cant imagine going down to an 8 in these. I can most likely rock a 9 but i prefer a snug fit.
What size do you wear in Ultra Boosts? 

Repped. This is me exactly (in my 9.5-10 range though).

My OT's are PERFECT at .5 down whereas my PB's in TTS are a tad big. Weird how my .5 down MR's are kinda snug but it stretched out and is fine.

Repped. This is me exactly (in my 9.5-10 range though).

My OT's are PERFECT at .5 down whereas my PB's in TTS are a tad big. Weird how my .5 down MR's are kinda snug but it stretched out and is fine.
Felt like sharing since I've seen such inconsistent sizing answers. But yeah my TTS OG 350's are a tiny bit too loose for my taste. Especially if i wear stance no shows or some really thin no shows.

Anyone holding out hope for shoepalace and nicekicks raffle announcement today

Last edited:
starting to feel east coast pairs didnt ship from adc. all my buddies back in Louisiana pairs shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom