ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nah he WANTS to get them cancelled. posted his order number TWICE already. everyone was straight up tryna warn him but he chooses to ignore and now hes getting scared but acting like its all cool. 

its probably his first time getting yeezys thats why he needs acceptance from strangers that he has proof he copped.
Probably so, the first time I got orders through I didn't tell anybody until they all came in- don't trust putting info out there like that

Guys I'm starting to worry now. 

Would I have gotten a payment issue and not allow me to checkout if card didnt go through on ADC? 

I'm still stuck on Waiting to be Packed. 

Just worried it's a payment issue.
You should be fine, if your order processed (which it did if you got a confirmation) the money and matching addresses aren't an issue- they should ship to wherever you typed in

Would I have gotten a payment issue and not allow me to checkout if card didnt go through on ADC? 

I feel the same way right now, idk if my CC card got charged correctly. nothing on my bank statement. but when I log into ADC and track my order still says, "In progress - order confirmed, waiting to be packed".

RIP?

Relax

ADC is all over the place with Payment Issues

My US pairs shipped and will be here tomorrow, yet my Charges are still pending?

I feel the same way right now, idk if my CC card got charged correctly. nothing on my bank statement. but when I log into ADC and track my order still says, "In progress - order confirmed, waiting to be packed".

RIP?
your orders will be fine. Its only Tuesday. If you dont get it by tomorrow, then start to worry. Prev yeezy drops were probably half the size of this one, it will take time to pack all the orders.

Just my 2 cents on the V2:

Quality - My pair is actually perfect. Very minor glue on the sole but not very noticeable at all. The Primeknit looks flawless as well. The new rubber outsole is a major upgrade from the V1. Outsole should hold up for a longer period compared to the hard rubber that chipped and was an eye sore after a few wears with the V1.

Fit - I actually prefer the fit of the V2 > V1. The V2 has more of a snug fit. It hugs your heel down with the new added support as well as the forefoot. My TTS is 10.5 and the length is great. However it is a snug fit on top and on the sides of the foot. The shoe has way more form and structure and more of a tapered fit, if that makes sense.

Comfort - Superb! Better than NMDs but not quite on the UltraBoost level of comfort. I didnt find the V1 very comfortable, especially when wore for a long period of time. The V2 seems like it will be a winner.

Sizing - I own 3 pairs of V1 (PB, MR and OT) size 10 and 10.5. In the V2 I went with my TTS and they fit great. I think i could've gone with an 11 but they would have been a bit long lengthwise. In the PB and OT there is no way i would size up to 11.

Overall, I think Adidas did an awesome job of upgrading something that was already great. The V2 is a beefed up version of V1. The quality of the primeknit is much nicer than the V1. It is almost like a braided knit and the orange specs throughout the primeknit is a nice touch as well.

I hope this helps anyone that is planning on purchasing a pair.
I would agree with much of this... The only gripe I have with this shoe... and all shoes and articles of clothing for that matter is stitching... I guarantee if you look at it hard enough you will find loose stitching somewhere... obviously nothing you cant fix yourself with a little needle and thread, but I ALWAYS find some loose thread somewhere on a shoe..

your orders will be fine. Its only Tuesday. If you dont get it by tomorrow, then start to worry. Prev yeezy drops were probably half the size of this one, it will take time to pack all the orders.aw ​i
I want to believe this, but having no sign of a charge anywhere on my bank statement is what is worrying me. usually if I had a CC charge, but waiting for ADC confirmation then I would feel better.

I want to believe this, but having no sign of a charge anywhere on my bank statement is what is worrying me. usually if I had a CC charge, but waiting for ADC confirmation then I would feel better.
But adidas always removes the pending charge, then you will get shipping and an email. Then a week later, they will put the charge back on. 

It's lemonade. Read the sign.
roll.gif

But adidas always removes the pending charge, then you will get shipping and an email. Then a week later, they will put the charge back on. 
 ​

I really hope you're right haha. I will keep you guys posted though. anyone else still waiting for confirmation? sounds like most of us NY heads already got it.

​

I really hope you're right haha. I will keep you guys posted though. anyone else still waiting for confirmation? sounds like most of us NY heads already got it.
whats with all the shipping and order questions? If you got an order confirmation then your order is CONFIRMED, nobody on this site can do anything for you. Either you'll get shipping eventually or they will send you a cancellation (highly unlikely from experience). Ghost charges don't get confirmations, those are 2 separate issues- if you have an order then you HAVE an order

Damn ppl getting that many multis in here? The one release I'm stuck at field training during.. smh.. anyone got an extra Sz 9 for their boy? Pay it forward my Nt fam

Last edited:

whats with all the shipping and order questions? If you got an order confirmation then your order is CONFIRMED, nobody on this site can do anything for you. Either you'll get shipping eventually or they will send you a cancellation (highly unlikely from experience). Ghost charges don't get confirmations, those are 2 separate issues- if you have an order then you HAVE an order
Completely agree. These shoes were stressful enough to get an order in. Why stress out more when there's literally nothing you can do? It's completely out of your control once your order is placed. No point to worrying.

friends adidas order(9.5) hasnt shipped and neither has kith. going to contact them now though

If anyone is looking to pay resale, now is the time. GOAT prices are at their lowest. It's only gonna JUMP up after this week as all the lower priced pairs go OOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom