ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for all the outfit pics to start coming.  Which usually brings on the fashion police to school people on which denim is better and that debate will be a solid 25 pages.  

Such a predictable cycle at this point.  

I have a question for the people that bought them or tried to get them through the footaction app..... Today I made an account for the OVO 12 drop here in chicago... I bought a pair of 5s to get the gold member status and plan to return them after the drop. Do you think this will work?

never experienced that. how does that work. no more splash just pick a size on /yeezy? or will it be inside under originals section

Same as regular -- splash screen but way less people in line, so definitely higher chances to cook. Adidas EU just needs some hours to cancel shipping forwarding addresses and put them back for sale. Copped the black 750s too this way. However they didn't for the V2s...[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:

Got my package this morning.  They put the style code sticker on the outside of the shipping box. 
indifferent.gif
Yooo, this is just asking for pairs to become "lost". 
mean.gif

Pmed

Lol jk i wish i knew you so thet u could give me advice for the PHarells

Last edited:
they might as well write Yeezy on the box. 

i dunno why adidas started doing that lately. a few of my orders had that. wont be long before delivery guys start stealing packages and adc gonna have to send out a bunch of refunds

Last edited:

You realize that less than 10% of people probably know what Yeezy's even are when (if...) you wear them.  Probably a 0.001% chance of people who know the style code and where to look for it on the shipping box.  

Paranoia.  
Just saying if the people working the deliveries know about sneakers, they can pretty much guess what the item is after a huge release. 

You realize that less than 10% of people probably know what Yeezy's even are when (if...) you wear them.  Probably a 0.001% chance of people who know the style code and where to look for it on the shipping box.  

Paranoia.  
Don't underestimate the Delivery Guys

They know!

whats Apple, Dell, Iphone, Ipad, Yeezy's, Jewlery, Checks 

you name it!

its their business to know which boxes are what n from who.. Hello!

They know!

you name it!

This is true. Especially when the new iPhones come out.

okay just wondering because I ordered wool NMDs a month ago or so, and then they canceled it because there was a payment issue. even after I got order confirmation.
That doesn't make any sense, did they elaborate on that? When you process a payment on Adidas they're making sure your card is authorized for the purchase

They know!

you name it!

Not saying it doesn't happen, but the chance of it happening is just too slim to even worry about.  Maybe iPhones it's more common, but to an average person getting a pair of Nike's or Adidas shoes is just that.  Shoes.  

Straight paranoia in here.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom