ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a women's version of the v2 or is it just smaller sizes? I copped a uk sz 5.5 on size? and noticed there were 2 different product pages. One said 350 and the other said women's 350.

Anyone from the bay area get their pair status to say 'shipped' via ADC yet?

Just wondering

Last edited:
Is there a women's version of the v2 or is it just smaller sizes? I copped a uk sz 5.5 on size? and noticed there were 2 different product pages. One said 350 and the other said women's 350.
I believe V2's are only available in Men's sizing.

yeah being a key board warrior and demanding stuff left and right will get you nothing. gotta ease into it.

its like when people flat out complain to nike cs demanding 20% codes. meanwhile i was just having normal conversations with nike cs reps and they just gave me codes. 

putting them on blast on twitter (twitter fingers) will guarantee that he will never ever win another raffle there...ever again

people need to learn to handle things like men...and not like an emotional woman

have a grown man, civil conversation with them.  you'll earn more respect that way and probably get a pair next time
truth

Paid 25 GBP for expedited shipping from Size? Tracking said shipped Sunday with estimated delivery on Friday but they arrived today. 2 day international shipping seems nice for the added cost.
Seems like they upgraded their carriers from the old ones, last time I chose expedited it was about 5 days.

just got a random request for my address from the Tensai himself... don't want to get my hopes up... but could the mother of all oops be a possibility?

Yes ... Yes there is and I here tell if you wear them you will grow ovaries and start to lactate. Of course the only way to differentiate them from the 'adult' sizes is by wearing them .... If you feel your balls shrivel up then you bought the wrong pair....my dude.

just got a random request for my address from the Tensai himself... don't want to get my hopes up... but could the mother of all oops be a possibility?
It's 100% possible
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Frags been up

I'm an idiot and didn't take a deal for frags for my GG750 straight up and thinking my 750 would be more valuable :smh:

I'm such an idiot
Did same thing, what we like better greater than money, we would've ended up winning though if we followed through with it, we lost though, hahaha. Ay, sometimes you have to gamble.

Last edited:
putting them on blast on twitter (twitter fingers) will guarantee that he will never ever win another raffle there...ever again

people need to learn to handle things like men...and not like an emotional woman

have a grown man, civil conversation with them.  you'll earn more respect that way and probably get a pair next time

THIS.

And quickest way to get blocked on Twitter too.

Sorry bro but you lost. Get a grip on reality and move on.

Crying over spilt milk isn't going to put the milk back in the cup now is it?

Yes ... Yes there is and I here tell if you wear them you will grow ovaries and start to lactate. Of course the only way to differentiate them from the 'adult' sizes is by wearing them .... If you feel your balls shrivel up then you bought the wrong pair....my dude.
Damn so what happens when a woman puts on a men's pair?

Since when did Oxford Tan prices jump up like that!!? 1500? My goodness.

I'm trying to be real strategic about when to buy the V2's hoping that the online pairs come in and prices drop slightly, don't want prices to raise before I pull the trigger just like MR & OT.

Need to make a move on a second pair of PB's before they follow the trend too. Best Yeezy so far in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom