ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg, So what If I rent some that were rented before me?

Do I gotta have my own Ins or can I buy theirs?

Renting yeezys for the gram and upcoming sneaker shows 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So I "hit" a raffle for the v2s at pacsun last week and the manager calls me to say  that was a situation with my "winning raffle". He said that they usually pull out 5 extra tickets so that these 5 people would be waitlisted if winners dont claim their pairs. The employee that pulled my name ****** up by thinking I was a winner and not a "waitlisted" person so she didnt inform me that I was waitlisted or anything and just asked for my size. So on release day they call and tell me that all pairs have been taken and that they'll have to talk to the DM to see what they can do. He said either himself or the DM will contact me to discuss this in detail on Monday or Tues.  I call the manager today (because I still havent gotten a call from either) and he tells me that they discussed yesterday and that the best they can do is give me a gift card... I'm so effin heated right now. 

So I "hit" a raffle for the v2s at pacsun last week and the manager calls me to say  that was a situation with my "winning raffle". He said that they usually pull out 5 extra tickets so that these 5 people would be waitlisted if winners dont claim their pairs. The employee that pulled my name ****** up by thinking I was a winner and not a "waitlisted" person so she didnt inform me that I was waitlisted or anything and just asked for my size. So on release day they call and tell me that all pairs have been taken and that they'll have to talk to the DM to see what they can do. He said either himself or the DM will contact me to discuss this in detail on Monday or Tues.  I call the manager today (because I still havent gotten a call from either) and he tells me that they discussed yesterday and that the best they can do is give me a gift card... I'm so effin heated right now. 
Never settle.  Call corporate.

that better be a $750 gift card

Would trading 2 pairs of the V2 for frags be a good move? decisions....
One and some cash i think would be better

How tho? V2 boarderline $700 now

Frags are $1500?

Unless you're throwing a lot of cash in top I don't see the guy with frags taking the deal. That's just me. I don't even see why the guy would frags would take 2 pairs of V2 but if he likes them that much then it's his decision

I would call corporate just like others have mentioned. This same type of situation happened to me with VILLA for the TB750. Good luck!

Frags are $1500?

Unless you're throwing a lot of cash in top I don't see the guy with frags taking the deal. That's just me. I don't even see why the guy would frags would take 2 pairs of V2 but if he likes them that much then it's his decision
Yeah, i think its a square deal as far as value- but personally I'd rather wear the v2's regularly

Last edited:
Frags been up

I'm an idiot and didn't take a deal for frags for my GG750 straight up and thinking my 750 would be more valuable
mean.gif

I'm such an idiot
trade those bricks for some V2's and cash, seems like you want them (and dont care about the gg's)

Frags are $1500?

Those 750s an 11?....

Paid 25 GBP for expedited shipping from Size? Tracking said shipped Sunday with estimated delivery on Friday but they arrived today. 2 day international shipping seems nice for the added cost.

Last edited:

Same thing happened after hitting on the Confirmed App. Was in line at the Adidas Store and was told that all size 13's were gone and that they are expecting a shipment on the 26th. Still havent heard from the store or been updated in any way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom