ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airrab kool wit me. I remember pming the list of sneaker sites he made on that xl spreadsheet
Jordan 6 infrared iirc?
I dont think i looked at all those sites
:Nhat dope

vNiGQue.gif

Bro I know what your going thru

Footlocker called my GF said we won. We get a call Friday night on a unknow number saying the full shipment with the larger sizes hasn't came in so either mon or tue they will come in. Sounded sketchy so I drove out to queens Sat morning and asked an employee and he said the same thing. He said my pair would be resvered so I said ok. Today comes I call up and I got an ASM and he said he has one pair left to hold it for me. I start driving to my GFs house and she calls me and tells me he said it was a mistake. That we did not win, I was like wtf he just told me I won. I got on the phone with him and he goes it was a mistake we should of never been called. I explained idc what it is you called me confirmed I won and then even called me a 2nd time saying to check I'm mon or tue for the shipment. Then he explains they called my GF a 3rd time but there was no answer and no voicemail so it was reraffled.

Story makes no sense and sounds fishy. He said if get any returns he will give me that pair(LOL). I'm furious right now and won't stop till I get this fixed. I filed a complaint with coperate and I will contact the store manager tommrow and take it from there.

Any advice guys?
bro I hope you get your pair cause that **** sounds sketchy AF. When I call corporate they tell me theres nothing they can do and that I just need to talk to the DM if im not happy with the results. This cat dodging me though and just telling the managers & corporate to tell me that they decided to just give me a $50 gift card. I cant even get **** with a $50 giftcard at Pacsun. 

I haven't been on NT long but every time I see the NT legends on here, I always wondered what happened during their upcoming. Like what made them legends besides the cook in silence things. But it probably is lmao

Well see bc I'm not letting this go,and I wasn't offered anything yet...the $50 gift card was the other dude

You seem salty AF tho....you must off took an L lmaooo

*of* :lol: :smh:

I think I clearly stated hella pages back I didn't want this garbage of a monstrosity shoe and the only yeezys I'm hitting for and only need are Plats, Solars & Red Octobers

If I bought any of the Adidas Yeezys it would be to slap you/anyone clean across the face, shove it in your mouth, duct tape it and charge you $800

Last edited:

I haven't been on NT long but every time I see the NT legends on here, I always wondered what happened during their upcoming. Like what made them legends besides the cook in silence things. But it probably is lmao
lol legends 
laugh.gif

sskarizm's BD link for the 2015 pirate blacks helped me get my first Yeezy; bless that man. CIS has been mostly gone, they really do just cook in silence now (or disbanded). There were shrimps everywhere at one point. Then there was Cragg and his donations. 

I miss my dude Vino though. He's patiently waiting to get back into the Yeezy thread, 2017 can't come soon enough.

What ever happened to Flatfoot718, dude was mad chill. Heard he got perma banned or something.

lol legends 
laugh.gif

sskarizm's BD link for the 2015 pirate blacks helped me get my first Yeezy; bless that man. CIS has been mostly gone, they really do just cook in silence now (or disbanded). There were shrimps everywhere at one point. Then there was Cragg and his donations. 

I miss my dude Vino though. He's patiently waiting to get back into the Yeezy thread, 2017 can't come soon enough.

What ever happened to Flatfoot718, dude was mad chill. Heard he got perma banned or something.
Idk bro thats what the rep thing says. Ya I remember Cragg dont know if his app still works tho lol. Ya I think Vino said he's gonna be the first one to post in the 2017 thread

Well see bc I'm not letting this go,and I wasn't offered anything yet...the $50 gift card was the other dude

You seem salty AF tho....you must off took an L lmaooo

*of* :lol: :smh:

I think I clearly stated hella pages back I didn't want this garbage of a monstrosity shoe and the only yeezys I'm hitting for and only need are Plats, Solars & Red Octobers

If I bought any of the Adidas Yeezys it would be to slap you/anyone clean across the face, shove it in your mouth, duct tape it and charge you $800

You have to find a better way to channel your anger. Better yet it's always a good idea to ask yourself why you'd be such a **** to someone you don't know and hasn't done anything to you.

lol legends :lol:  

Oh [emoji]128520[/emoji] my bro Flat is back on here but not blowing his cover

You have to find a better way to channel your anger. Better yet it's always a good idea to ask yourself why you'd be such a **** to someone you don't know and hasn't done anything to you.

Famb I drank ehif beers and I'm straight and happy :smile:

It's the same complains every 20-30 minuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom