ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the moment somebody posts it here, unless it's a splash page, just lift your hands up 
laugh.gif

I hate that my sleep schedule is so messed that I have to sit through a whole business days stressing about shipping. I'd love to just wake up to a shipping e-mail lol

This the guy you gonna be renting yeezy's from... you didn't think you'd be the one to break them in first, did you?

Anyone worked out what he sply-350 means?

I can't find it in gooooooogles and I ain't searching 2 thousand pages.

Mine arrive tomoz.

Last edited:
GOT A CHANCE TO TRY THEM ON.. THE HALF SIZE UP RULE IS LEGIT... WHATEVER YOU WEAR ON V1 JUST GO HALF UP ON V2.. WITH THAT SAID... I CERTAINLY NEED AN 11.5 IF ANYONE CAN TRADE MY 10.5 FOR THEIR 11.5 LET ME KNOW.

SIZE SWAPPING IS SO ANNOYING
mean.gif

Anyone worked out what he sply-350 means?

I can't find it in gooooooogles and I ain't searching 2 thousand pages.

Mine arrive tomoz.
2 THEORIES:

SAINT PABLO LOVES YOU - THIS SOUNDS RIDICULOUS TO ME

SPLY-350 - YEEZY SUPPLY... 350 FOR THE SHOE

I HAVE NO CLUE IF THESE ARE TRUE... MAYBE IT MEANS HOW MANY PAIRS THEY PUT ON CONFIRMED APPS MAYBE ITS HOW MANY PAIRS PPL BACKDOORED AND ARE WAITING TO SHIP.

239/350 SHIPPED
nthat.gif

bro I hope you get your pair cause that **** sounds sketchy AF. When I call corporate they tell me theres nothing they can do and that I just need to talk to the DM if im not happy with the results. This cat dodging me though and just telling the managers & corporate to tell me that they decided to just give me a $50 gift card. I cant even get **** with a $50 giftcard at Pacsun. 

Dam man I hope I don't get the run around like you. I feel best way is to get in touch with a DM.

Got offered V2s and NMD Glitch Camos in 8/10 condition for my MRs, thinking about doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom