ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol if they rerelease the PBs I can't wait to lol at the ones who dropped 1k+ on em hehehehehehehe [emoji]129299[/emoji]
Is it really funny tho? This is NikeTalk could possibly be called RetroTalk. Most of us started off with Jordan's so spending bread then getting hit with a retro ain't ish ***

Now I see what this thread is like when the rumor fire burns bright. Hi everyone we haven't seen since December!

Where did all the
It's not like they haven't been dropping restocks though on yeezy supply after every release. Those who missed out and really wanted them (all nighters) I'm sure already got them.
yep and there have been random restock of PB's at the EastBay brick and mortar store. 

Now I see what this thread is like when the rumor fire burns bright. Hi everyone we haven't seen since December!
"Joined 10/2015"

latest

IMO I'm all for the Yeezy to be GR, I wear mine not in it for the resale. But I'm not for the Retro'ing of a shoe thats not a year old with slight variation

scored OT last night on ebay for 490€ - feels like a solid deal. already on their way to my doorstep. can not wait! 

this is fact. idk if u guys rememer but maybe 2 years ago camo was in and people went wild for anything camo. what would be even more wild is if they did a yeezy x bape 750 and had them laser engraved numbered them to 5000. thats how u make people lose their minds. or a supreme yeezy collab. then its a wrap.
I'll go on the record and say I do NOT want a yeezy/bape or yeezy/supreme collab ....ever 

Don't forget to tie them laces before you go out, bro! You're a grown man after all :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom