ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wait until the 3rd to get my money back.
mean.gif
at least you're getting your money back so just think of it as a short term loan 
laugh.gif

at least you're getting your money back so just think of it as a short term loan :lol:
Yeah, I'm trying to think of just having that money set to the side when I get it back and just using the difference to cop a pair from a legit seller which should be like $100 so not too bad.

What's good with your dispute? The guys get back to you yet?

Yeah. The dude's been ignoring the dispute, too. You would think if somebody files a dispute against you, you'd try to work things out ASAP.
This sounds eerily similar to one of the 2 scams I had to deal with when I was looking for MR's. What was his name?

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm trying to think of just having that money set to the side when I get it back and just using the difference to cop a pair from a legit seller which should be like $100 so not too bad.

What's good with your dispute? The guys get back to you yet?
nah, paypal is giving seller 7 days (like 3 more days now) to respond which I don't think they will. the original ebay seller did contact me and confirmed that he did not have a Grailed account and that he would be willing to write something to paypal on my behalf if needed. Money isn't even tied up but I have the pending charge which I reckon will fall off in a week or so. 

The seller's been ignoring the dispute and my messages all week last week and the dude posts a Supreme hoodie a few days ago. : rollin :rofl: :rofl:

All these Yeezy scammers sure have me paranoid about selling online. I have a guy willing to pay the asking price for one of my pairs, but after reading this stuff I'm reluctant to even do it - especially as the seller.

All these Yeezy scammers sure have me paranoid about selling online. I have a guy willing to pay the asking price for one of my pairs, but after reading this stuff I'm reluctant to even do it - especially as the seller.
just do meet ups

There are some real buyers out there, you just have to screen the hell out of all of them, sadly there is no way to avoid the scumbags associated with the Yeezy market you really just have to wade through them. 

Can anyone volunteer to PM me so I can link them to a thread for a legit check? My phon wont post pics for some reason in the legit check thread anymore and im in the middle of multiple offers.

This may be weird but the last couple times I sold shoes I took a pic of the opened box with the shoes inside next to the USPS credit card machine and box up the shoes at the post office. Haven't had to resort to using those pics yet but hey, can never be too sure.

This may be weird but the last couple times I sold shoes I took a pic of the opened box with the shoes inside next to the USPS credit card machine and box up the shoes at the post office. Haven't had to resort to using those pics yet but hey, can never be too sure.
If a buyer were to do a chargeback against you for fake shoes, those photos nor a video would even help you with winning a Paypal claim. 

I've heard of people using GoPro's to film them going to the Post Office with high priced shoes and still got ripped off.  Paypal claims won't allow you to use it as evidence in your case.  

Anyone else can chime in on the post that @snappykevin posted for me in the legit check thread?

Was at Adidas and they were saying the MR were kinda eh but the Tans looked good.

Anyone else can chime in on the post that @snappykevin posted for me in the legit check thread?

Was at Adidas and they were saying the MR were kinda eh but the Tans looked good.
You took them into an Adidas store and they can't confirm?

Like I said in that Legit Check thread, they both look good but to be 100% sure you need to see the white boost on the bottom.  All of your pics are blurry so you can't confirm if the boost is legit or not. 

imo OT looks good. MR will need more pics. Need the pic from the top to check pattern as well as picture of the boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom