ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, hope they send you a pair for real. Thats a massive screw up on their part. Id rather have a cancelled order than that crap.

Fakes are out there guys be careful

Good call. Always remember to check inside the sneaker and under the insole before buying. Dead giveaway on those fake pair
These aren't the only fakes out there - another factory is also making them. Be really careful with the V2s on eBay and facebook groups - i dont know how they got such good quality fakes in the same window as launch day.

With the V1s, it was easy to be sure because the boosts were a dead giveaway. With the V2, it's no longer enough to check the boosts - they're no longer mirrored, texture is about right, and the lack of boost nips appear to have made these easier to replicate. The new factory reps also seems to have the right 'cross' pattern.

A good way for now is the toebox - the retails have a circular, curved line under the orange stripe whereas in the reps it's a curve then it turns straight halfway through. The reps also have more orange speckling in the back of the shoe - but again, these flaws are something that's hard to be sure about. It's gotten to the point where I can no longer be 100% confident whether a pair of V2s are fake or not, especially when dealing with different sizes. 

lmk/PM me if you want any assistance LCing - I will try my best to help you out!

Last edited:
Ok, I need some of y'all to start throwin' your pairs up on GOAT to get these prices to drop one time :lol:

Since most people are saying the toe box is tight, using those stupid shoes trees may actually have a purpose in this case.

On a side note I hope they paid attention to the soles falling apart on the ultraboost and having to switch to continental rubber.

If the reps. are getting that much better where its like a 3% discrepancy, how can consignment shops, goat confirm whether pairs are real or not?

damn 523 new posts. What happened? 
eek.gif

If the reps. are getting that much better where its like a 3% discrepancy, how can consignment shops, goat confirm whether pairs are real or not?
If you have time with a physical pair, enough inspection should theoretically give you enough of a confidence to determine whether it's legitimate or not, by taking into account the boxes, insoles etc. It is also really handy if you have a retail pair in hand. 

Where it's dangerous is if you have nothing to compare it to.

Seems my footlocker order magically dissapeared, when i log into my account it shows no orders anymore 
laugh.gif

anyone else?

Here's my sizing experience:

I wore my pair yesterday for around 6-7 hours. I went with the same size, that I wear in the og's and the V2 fits very. They are tighter on the left outside of the toe box than the og's, but I don't feel any difference lengthwise. Half size up would definitely be too big for me. Especially with the material stretching after a couple wears.

I got pretty narrow feet though, so I don't have any problem with going with the sizing of the og's. Plus I often take the insoles out of all my boost shoes and then the V2 fits perfectly. 

I would recommend people that do not have narrow feet to go a half size up.

If you have narrow feet you can go with the sizing of your og's (after a couple wears they should fit better than on the first wear. Initially they will feel a bit tight. Plus putting out the insoles of boost shoes is a nice option).

I hope that helps some of y'all
wink.gif

Can someone confirm that the PO# in the size tag and the box should be unique for every shoe? As in there should be no two legit retail pairs with the same one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom