ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone confirm that the PO# in the size tag and the box should be unique for every shoe? As in there should be no two legit retail pairs with the same one?
true 

If the numbers don't match, they are fakes 

Last edited:

Can someone confirm that the PO# in the size tag and the box should be unique for every shoe? As in there should be no two legit retail pairs with the same one?

true 

If the numbers don't match, they are fakes 
hes asking if each pair is unique not each side of the same pair. meaning no 2 pairs of yeezys in the world has the same po number, which isnt true. 

Last edited:

hes asking if each pair is unique not each side of the same pair. meaning no 2 pairs of yeezys in the world has the same po number, which isnt true. 
my pair has #115008180

but i just checked 2 other ebay posts for size 8.5 and theyre the same...

uhm.... 

swaggypquestionmark.jpg

The PO# on my size 10 from Barneys and my size 10.5 from ADC are the same. These shoes are made in batches, therefore, there will be same PO#s.

One thing I noticed, the bottom of the insole in my size 10.5 says 10-11, but the bottom of the insole in my size 10 says 8.5-9.5.

Anyone else notice this with their size 10?

View media item 2181896

Last edited:
Are the two shoes suppose to have same size tag inside??? I'm seeing some pairs with a different tag inside the shoes where it shows the US size UK size and PO number .

Mine has the same tag on both shoes on the outer side of each shoe

Last edited:
Dressed for success!

Thanks @GrizzlyAnimal for the plug on the jeans!
Making Chicago....proud 
roll.gif

I know this is beating on a dead horse but dudes get really stingy and entitled when it comes to yzy...dude wont budge on $900 :lol:

I know this is beating on a dead horse but dudes get really stingy and entitled when it comes to yzy...dude wont budge on $900
laugh.gif
It just depends.  If he's in no hurry to sell then chances are he's not hard up for cash.  Just find someone who wants to get rid of them so they can get their hands on the money quick.

theres a lot of low $700 sellers in my local group. You guys should start mesaging locals that lucked up on a pair or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom