ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get a quick LC?

Found these on my local CL. hilarious.
ask to put it under black light. 
roll.gif

For anyone with sizing issues, you may find this useful.

I wear a true 11.5, 11 in the 350 v1. I ordered an 11.5 in the v2 and the length was fine but the toe box becomes narrow at the tip and feels tight. I put in cedar shoe trees in both pairs for 24 hours and it seems to have loosened up the toe box, making it fit perfectly.

I couldn't imagine going one full size up from your v1 sizing, as I feel your foot would start slipping. I'd recommend using the shoe trees to expand the toe box. Worked wonders for me.

Can i get a quick LC? View media item 2188385
Found these on my local CL. hilarious.

Damn, it's a wrap. I see waaaaaay more V1 Feezy's, on foot in the wild, than I do V1 Yeezy's. The general public doesn't seem to have a problem rocking Feezy's :smh: so I guess the V2 is next...

On another note, those V2's are what my mom woulda have got me if I asked her for a pair of Yeezy's :lol: I don't think my mom paid full price for anything ever

Last edited:
Central FL foot stores use the raffle app so since I don't have VIP I am screwed. I was more referring to adidas Orlando which was on the Confirmed list for the first time for the V2s but is not listed there for this release.

I'm sure that list isn't finalized.

How does in-store work, only ever tried online. For nyc, do they do raffles or do people camp still?

How does in-store work, only ever tried online. For nyc, do they do raffles or do people camp still?
majority of pairs will be through adidas confirmed app. Wouldn't be surprised is FTL/Footaction start their app as well and maybe a few spots in store raffle.

For anyone with sizing issues, you may find this useful.

I wear a true 11.5, 11 in the 350 v1. I ordered an 11.5 in the v2 and the length was fine but the toe box becomes narrow at the tip and feels tight. I put in cedar shoe trees in both pairs for 24 hours and it seems to have loosened up the toe box, making it fit perfectly.

I couldn't imagine going one full size up from your v1 sizing, as I feel your foot would start slipping. I'd recommend using the shoe trees to expand the toe box. Worked wonders for me.

[emoji]128273[/emoji] Thanks!!

Chances from Kith are gonna be hella slim considering if they honor the cancellation promise of secured pairs for the next Yeezy release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom