ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trade my DS beluga size 9.5 and creams pads worn once size 9.5 and cash for a DS size 10 turtle doves .

How much cash should I add or offer. Dude said how muh cash, he didn't tell me how much cash he wanted.

What do you guys think?

I trade my DS beluga size 9.5 and creams pads worn once size 9.5 and cash for a DS size 10 turtle doves .

How much cash should I add or offer. Dude said how muh cash, he didn't tell me how much cash he wanted.

What do you guys think?
Sounds like robbery to me

What do you guys think?

Cream ub's? There should be no cash involved IMO

What do you guys think?
dead stock turtle doves in that size are on flight club for $2250 ,  the belugas, and a used pair of creams are worth like $1150 right now. If that man had any sense he would just sell the turtle doves and buy the v2s and used creams and pocket the rest of the cash.  you are winning this trade by a wide margin I think you should offer $300 on top. and you are still winning because you can drop the tds off at flightclub and eventually pocket $1800.

Last edited:
dead stock turtle doves in that size are on flight club for $2250 ,  the belugas, and a used pair of creams are worth like $1150 right now. If that man had any sense he would just sell the turtle doves and buy the v2s and used creams and pocket the rest of the cash.  you are winning this trade by a wide margin I think you should offer $300 on top. and you are still winning because you can drop the tds off at flightclub and eventually pocket $1800.

Same process I was thinking, maybe start with 300 cash to offer on top. Thanks guys for your input

Used UB Creams... $300. DS V2's lets say $750.

Yeah anything under $500 and you scored. I woudnt do more than $600 on top.

Can't believe tds are going for that much. I own them and even I think they're overrated compared to what they're going for.

Logically speaking, Kith will probably give those people the next 350's.  Not 750's. 

They lost out on a 350, so a 350 is what they'll end up with.  

Can't believe tds are going for that much. I own them and even I think they're overrated compared to what they're going for.

I couldn't agree more. I don't own them but I have seen legit pairs in person. Imo it's easily the lamest cw of the v1. The sole gets so dirty after like 1 wear and the paint chips really easy. I would easily choose my V2's over TD's any day. And yes I have 2 pairs of v1's so I know how they look and feel.

my email says "next adidas Originals Yeezy footwear release that we stock at kith"
That's fine.  Just saying that you'll most likely end up with a 350.  

They wouldn't throw their entire 750 inventory at those guaranteed orders when they'll have a decent amount of semi-GR black/white 350 V2's.  

Last edited:

my email says "next adidas Originals Yeezy footwear release that we stock at kith"
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom