ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i know im late but finally tried on my grey gum 750s i have both a 10 ad 9.5 and holly sht its impossible to get my foot into the 9.5 and once i did length was good but it just felt uncomfortable. my tts which is a 10 fit looser but was easier to put on and more comfortable. crazy how people say theyve gone down on these still 
 Agreed, some of the worst sizing advice ever....
My V2s don't feel nearly as small as some people made them out to be. Maybe my foot stretched them out quickly idk. I would go up .5 size from your V1, and no I don't find the shoe pushing my foot up.
Argeed. Long term wear will tell the true story....

V1 350's sole never split 
eyes.gif

and on that note, I am now hunting for a pair of V1's, need sizing tips. I wear 10's in Jordans and when I tried on size 10 UBs in store they felt like a good fit for me, but I know a few people recommend going a half size down. Should I stay TTS? 
For V1, the boost sole was completely encapsulated by 1 piece... the process seemed slow, though (saw a video)...

Perhaps the 2-piece helps to increase production.  I was hoping they added a tougher rubber on the high wear zones of the sole versus just a cheaper production method.  They don't advertise much about the engineering of yeezy models so we'll probably never know. 

That dark gum 750 is atrocious... hoping thats both a rep AND a poor photo.

sites crash with one pair of these releasing. so let's release three pairs at the same time lol. ADC is gonna need googles help sustaining all the traffic their site will take on releasing 3 at once lol

Sole Supremacy with the 100+ new pairs bought Pic Flex on the Gram get money shot!
840 a piece? Guess they're really expecting these to increase in price
In the comments under the post they said they paid just over $700 a pair.

Even at $750 a pair the bet is that these will be at $1200 a pair in 6 months.

I will never understand why people that do pay resale don't do it immediately after release.

In your opinion fam how much cash if any should be added with my DS V2 for DS pair of GG?

In your opinion fam how much cash if any should be added with my DS V2 for DS pair of GG?
Market seems low on those right now, just at 1k I think. I would try to get away with a straight trade, or maybe add $100-$200. Maybe that's undercutting a little.

I attended The Meadows Festival in NY this past Sunday (the day Kanye left early due to a "family emergency") and I knew there would be a ton of dudes wearing Yeezy-inspired gear, but I was shocked to see how many dudes were wearing Belugas. I even saw 2 guys rockin grey 750s. I always wear straight beaters to outdoor festivals since you always run the risk of bad weather and/or getting your shoes stomped on.

Still can't imagine they're releasing 3 Yeezys on black friday. They've to be very limited.

Nah I think they'll be as readily available as the others and they know it's the day to cash in... will easily sell all of them on Black Friday.

They would sell of them no matter what. But hype will die more and more if they oversaturate the market.
Oversaturation hurts resellers not Adidas.  Adidas would make more money in the short term if they made more pairs available.

Last edited:
Oversaturation hurts resellers not Adidas.  Adidas would make more money in the short term if they made more pairs available.

Of course it hurts Adidas, whole thing about yeezys is about creating hype for the brand, not about making money with the few shoes they're selling. They don't need to think short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom