ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

do reservations for yeezys always go live at the same time on confirmed? like say SNRKS is always 10AM so what's adidas usually 

Last edited:
Wow, my body is still recovering from the buzz of scoring my first 2 pair of Yeezy's a few weeks ago. Now, another one....?

until i hit on the confirmed app I'm gonna assume its not possible to win. AIO bot any good?

Last edited:

Only wanted 2 pairs and that's what I ended up buying.

That means you've got to double up on 750s so you can grab these in a trade.
NICEEEE! Congrats on the pickups! 
nthat.gif

Yeah man I'm hoping this will be my first Yeezy W, it's about damn time tbh.

Last edited:
until i hit on the confirmed app I'm gonna assume its not possible to win. AIO bot any good?

It's more luck than anything. Just waiting for the day when its my turn :rofl:

Here's to going 0/whatever on the app

Last edited:
Damn, if the rumored Black Friday drop is also true, then Adidas is really blasting out those Yeezys. 
nerd.gif

I'm sure some NT'er will send you a pair to your house by surprise for good karma

seems to be the trend these days..
laugh.gif
 lol yeah I saw that. 

I've done my fair share of good deeds like many of us but I wouldn't want them for free, I can afford to pay for them, I just don't want to pay a rack for them.

It's more luck than anything. Just waiting for the day when its my turn
roll.gif

Here's to going 0/whatever on the app
damn I'm driving hour and a half just to try my chance at the app but I'll have my dads and sisters phone also so just hoping one hits..

Last edited:

damn I'm driving hour and a half just to try my chance at the app but I'll have my dads and sisters phone also so just hoping one hits..
If you have an android phone you can just download an app to spoof your phones location and enter that way. I am not sure if you can do it with an iPhone without jail breaking it. Just a tip in case all those phones are androids 
smile.gif

If you have an android phone you can just download an app to spoof your phones location and enter that way. I am not sure if you can do it with an iPhone without jail breaking it. Just a tip in case all those phones are androids 
smile.gif
only my dads is android 
tired.gif
 guess I'll be driving.. appreciate it though. what's the radius of reservation zone though like an estimate 

Such BS I live in Miami and I'm not in the zone yet cities that are far as **** like gables and north Miami and Hollywood like ******* Hollywood smh ****

Such BS I live in Miami and I'm not in the zone yet cities that are far as **** like gables and north Miami and Hollywood like ******* Hollywood smh ****
be thankful you're in the vicinity... I'm between Orlando and Miami but Orlando is closer so doing the drive there just to try my luck  

be thankful you're in the vicinity... I'm between Orlando and Miami but Orlando is closer so doing the drive there just to try my luck  
Yeah man it's sucks but like it's stupid for adidas to add Hollywood and not the whole city of Miami like ***

Whelp guess im saving my size in confirmed to a whole size. 11 in UB 2.0 so 11 it is. I was going with 10.5 since people say they fit a little big.

Going to try to use the script this release and see how that goes :smh: ready for my normal L...like every other yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom