ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct 

resale on them should be very low and a lot of people should be able to get them for  retail 
I think/hope you are right because resale for the belugas is generally low compared to past releases and the production numbers aren't as high as the black and whites "supposed" to be.

I replied with a size but asked about 750s instead too, we'll see if they ignore me or not.

beluga V2 > 750 comin out tho...

In terms of relative value and versatility.
Fully agreed. How many people do you actually see wearing 750s? Not to mention that they are very pricey and require a certain 'outfit' to look good. I've probably only seen a handful of people in Toronto wearing them. Then again, I'm no longer in school, and my observations are merely based on the kids I see around the university areas and when I decide to stroll downtown on a weekend.
I think/hope you are right because resale for the belugas is generally low compared to past releases and the production numbers aren't as high as the black and whites "supposed" to be.
If memory serves correctly, they are pretty much in line with other releases regarding resale. Most of the 350s in the past generally stay low for a bit before shooting up in value.

LOL woke up and saw the email and in my dazed mindset I asked for the 750 not knowing it said 350 in the email trying to be fast :rofl:

Guess we will see how Kith handles this one

Kith prolly like..."these ungrateful mofos" lol
Lol I was thinking the same thing.  Who knows they might even have eyes on this thread.  I am sure they will not honor the 750s because it was not the 750s that those consumers were trying to purchase.

LMAO at people trying to hustle and grab 750s instead. Like that will make you more money.

Just be grateful and get your V2s and move along.

Kith can easily cancel everything, they don't have to do this you know.

LMAO at people trying to hustle and grab 750s instead. Like that will make you more money.

Just be grateful and get your V2s and move along.

Kith can easily cancel everything, they don't have to do this you know.

I'll rock whichever they decide to throw my way. I wear my 750s all the time so I could care less, was more so hoping for the ease of mind next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom