ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass me your cancelled order number and i'll take care of it for you

better call grizz

Last edited:
Ready for this place post-drop to be full of people bragging they got Brown Gums.

Sounds like prison lingo for tossing salads.
roll.gif

Beluga price just went up tenfold. lol
That will be hard to justify with 25,000+ pairs floating around the resale market- we know everybody isn't going to hold out for higher prices so the bar will be set relatively low for a while. Dudes trying to move their pairs for the next releases that still haven't made a deal are continually setting the market

KITH NOT TRYING TO LET CANCELLED ORDERS GET THEM 750S LOL

THE GREY V2'S LOOK SOOOOO GOOD TO ME.. NEED A PAIR. HOPING FOR THESE BROWN ONES SO I CAN TRADE FOR GG'S

Just picked up belugas 9.5 on grailed for $650. Feeling pretty good, wanted to cop under $700. Can't wait!

Anyone know of any legit sites for preorder on the brown 750? Like most of yall i take major L's on release day and i need these even at resell$$

Where can I list my GG750 to get the best possible price. Need to cop them v2 man

Listed then for high price on stockX but don't think they will sell. Same goes for goat

After wearing V2s for 3 days in a row non-stop and stretching out the toebox reinforcement, holy **** these kicks are comfy.

Also it's not cold as **** because of the thicker primeknit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom