ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the NYC dudes, be careful with posting check-in codes on NT.

I'd only share that with people that are in the NYC area and can actually pick up the shoes if they won.

Otherwise you're going end up with some douchebag in Minnesota or something using a gps spoofer to enter the raffle and likely win a pair that they can't pick up.

You're reaching.

Managers seeing your face has nothing to do with winning on the app.
When I checked in and won V2s, I was literally in the store for 45 seconds and spoke to no employees.
I never said him being known by face WAS the sole reason he won.

But it does have something to do with Managers dishing out codes. I've seen with my own eyes customers coming in and managers not giving out that code / Employees acting like the code is a social security number. 

They've seen my coworker plenty of times so they had no problem giving him the code, earlier in the day I was there and they didn't give me the code they said I was fine and I knew something was funny. I went back to work came back a hour later and happened to be with my coworker and they gave him the code and me the code. 

They were acting selective with who they gave it out too. In the end I had a 5 min head start not a 6 cause I wasn't a VIP.

Regardless, its 6M or bust 

I never said him being known by face WAS the sole reason he won.

But it does have something to do with Managers dishing out codes. I've seen with my own eyes customers coming in and managers not giving out that code / Employees acting like the code is a social security number. 

They've seen my coworker plenty of times so they had no problem giving him the code, earlier in the day I was there and they didn't give me the code they said I was fine and I knew something was funny. I went back to work came back a hour later and happened to be with my coworker and they gave him the code and me the code. 

They were acting selective with who they gave it out too. In the end I had a 5 min head start not a 6 cause I wasn't a VIP.

Regardless, its 6M or bust 
That reaction has nothing to do with people hoarding the code but more to do with employees not knowing whats going on.

It's actually more likely they are irritated with the number of people coming into the store and asking for a code for something they can just go into the app and do themselves.

I'd only share that with people that are in the NYC area and can actually pick up the shoes if they won.

Otherwise you're going end up with some douchebag in Minnesota or something using a gps spoofer to enter the raffle and likely win a pair that they can't pick up.
I thought about this as well.  How many of you asking for the code are really from NY and able to pick up?  If not then why bother when all your doing is lowering the chances of people that actually live in NY from cooking.  SMH

Last edited:
@exo1127 thanks for the code homie!

Clutch!
No problem brotha!

Least I can do for hookin me up wit the confirm jig. 

Ready to cook Wed.

nthat.gif

The weird thing is...I don't think you even need to fake your GPS. I'm located in Indiana, and just switched the zip code on the app and it allowed me to choose the west 34th street store thats getting them and now I have the 750s in my countdown tab

The weird thing is...I don't think you even need to fake your GPS. I'm located in Indiana, and just switched the zip code on the app and it allowed me to choose the west 34th street store thats getting them and now I have the 750s in my countdown tab
Even worse.  This release is going to be ruined for those that actually live in New York.

That reaction has nothing to do with people hoarding the code but more to do with employees not knowing whats going on.
It's actually more likely they are irritated with the number of people coming into the store and asking for a code for something they can just go into the app and do themselves.

@bishop is correct, that wasn't his sole point of facial recognition but the system is designed on tiers of VIP members.

As far as codes go, everyone can get the code but average joe who only shows up for yeezy,nmd, or hyped jordan won't win VS. VIP's who are regulars and spending monthly regardless of what's dropping.

(4) days of handing out codes to every tom **** and Mary every hour is the reason some employees refuse to comply lol.

Last edited:
If you don't have 6 minute headstart don't even bother. 

Y'all may see it as being negative but it's an actual Fact. 

This app caters more to the VIPs

Tried telling everyone yesterday. If you don't have 6 minutes, you are most likely taking an L.

But the winners are not selected by store management. Its outside of their control, which actually upsets them, since they cannot backdoor.

Winners are completely random, but these random winners are composed of entirely 6 minute Head Start users.

I haven't seen actual proof of someone winning a high-demand/super limited shoe with less than 6 min. I'm sure it has happened, but the chances are very, very slim.

PO

Last edited:
Im gonna have to put some foot work in to see if any of these stores around me are going to have in-store raffles. 2/3 of the apps don't have a launch near me, and the other doesn't even have them in the app. Lame.

Last edited:
He's rite about the codes tho. Most places in Atlanta act like they don't know or want to give the code. Especially since technically they want you to use your Bluetooth to check in.

Code also changes every couple hours so I hear.

Also if ur haven't problems checking in store make sure you have the app set to

location services always on in your settings for iPhone.

I switched mine to always on and the app let me check in. I was having problems when it was set to "when only using app" within settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom