ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pages on this thread will be much slimmer without raffle stories of corruption and or lines.

But until this release is over lots of app theory's

Though multiple members have used the app and pretty much understand.

Lol why did I get an email notification for this post
Wow 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yes and if you're a IOS user chances are higher base on some of the codes.

Based on what?

android or iOS i don't think have anything to do with it. Download app. Go check in or get code and get picked.

Where are you getting this from?

Have you done the app before?

Last edited:
I'm just gonna stay out of it at the moment. But a few member here can rep me on this.

So basically your making it up...

share to the world why are you hordeing useful information?

If I was an android user I might wanna know this and go find an iPhone or iPad and download the app there?

We need answers?

How sway?

I'm just gonna stay out of it at the moment. But a few member here can rep me on this.

So basically your making it up...

share to the world why are you hordeing useful information?

If I was an android user I might wanna know this and go find an iPhone or iPad and download the app there?

We need answers?

How sway?
He doesn't have the answers.

Just a whole lot of speculation.

Last edited:
Look at the previous members that shared the useful knowledge of coding and now they are under the radar...there is a reason why they gone under. Members here can vouch for me during the V2 release.

Let's just continue on with this thread...

Always is!
I learn to adapt to them!
Or around them! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Right... I give it a month tops b4 someone figures out how to hack the app and get full head starts without leaving their house LOL

Look at the previous members that shared the useful knowledge of coding and now they are under the radar...there is a reason why they gone under. Members here can vouch for me during the V2 release.

Let's just continue on with this thread...
*Translation*

I've got something that's going to get me and those I choose to share info with pairs but I'm never going to post it publicly.

I will however post that I have this info so you guys know I have it even though it'll only help me.

*Translation*

I've got something that's going to get me and those I choose to share info with pairs but I'm never going to post it publicly.

I will however post that I have this info so you guys know I have it even though it'll only help me.
^^this... why come here and post that you have the info but no intentions of sharing? people are so power hungry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom