ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some heavy duty spending on kicks my friend. I commend your passion for the game. You can open up a sneaker shop with that kind of spending. Do you resell?

Yes, all that is to resell. Especially last year when it was all star weekend at the garden, I was going there every day buying up restocks. That's why those spending numbers posted were so high. I'm only up around $35,000 this year so far for Footlocker. I called earlier and asked, lol.
Only around 15K a year is my personal spending which goes to my clothing/sneaker collection.

Last edited:
Dude dropping all that cash on kicks and is worried about a damn head start? You might as well buy the footlocker

im just trying to figure out what the hell he even bought , even if i had all that money i cant even name more than 5-8 shoes i wanted all last year that dropped on footsites lmao

im just trying to figure out what the hell he even bought , even if i had all that money i cant even name more than 5-8 shoes i wanted all last year that dropped on footsites lmao
 lol dude said he was a reseller but I was thinking the same thing. I could have a bill gates net worth and wouldnt drop that much at footlocker. Not enough stuff I would want

Hunnid' bands, hunnid' bands 

tumblr_nrfdg6lb5O1syz1o6o1_400.gif

pretty sure they do scan the phone, dont remember for sure though so I wont say you're lying. keyword is some. I dont think theyd play that in NY. so far every single time i've picked up a pair or watched someone pick up, they would manually close out and open the app.
for the pharells NMDs the system was going haywire at first not accepting cards and they weren't scanning apps

tbh if somehow your name somehow landed on that list and you had a solid screenshot I think someone could have finessed 

What footaction stores in NYC are getting or doing this Yeezy release through the app. Showing I can confirm it but no stores in ny?

What are the "variables"? I've spent almost $35,000 this year so far and around $100,000 in 2015 so I would really like to know what increases your chances and plays a part in securing a pair over everybody else. This will all be interesting come Thursday.
You can PM me if you don't want to share the answer publicly. I'll greatly appreciate it

I can't add items that have captchas to my cart on ADC... thought it was just my PC cause of running the script but I can't on my phone or my dads. Their all on different connections toov

So, is it possible Adidas is on to the script to bypass the splash page or have people modified it already for this release? 

interesting that stores in my city are doing 1 day only raffles (when it use to be 2-7 days)

also lol @ one store not getting any 750s cause they backdoored the v2s previously and got caught by adidas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom