ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck US fam 
smokin.gif

adidas is committed to making our sneaker drops fair for everyone in the sneaker community. We take every opportunity to ensure that all high-demand product available via adidas.com and adidas Confirmed are delivered in the hands of consumers. The vast majority of YEEZY BOOST, NMD, ULTRA BOOST and other high-demand products are purchased and delivered to our fans. We are committed to constantly enhancing our platform and will continue to do so in order to keep adidas.com and adidas Confirmed the most fair and easy way for those that truly love adidas to get the product they desire. For adidas this topic is paramount, we are listening to our consumers feedback every day and we are incorporating this into our plans.
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/10/11/adidas-yeezy-sneaker-bots/

Man I don't believe Adidas is doing a damn thing.  They've had plenty of time to streamline the Yeezy drop and still we're sitting in front of a splash screen for hours.  I don't blame anyone for getting a bot/script after the V2 drop, maybe if everyone gets one Adidas will change.

So at this point with all the info throwing who doesn't have the script now. Cause I'm sure basically it's been shown recently in this thread multiple times?

So at this point with all the info throwing who doesn't have the script now. Cause I'm sure basically it's been shown recently in this thread multiple times?
thats why last release I aint mad at anybody that bought like 10-20 pairs get while the getting is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom