ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf..thats how it works?

you gotta leave your phone on?!?
Nah, I'm just messing, I usually open the app like 5 minutes prior but dont think it matters long as your in time to hit the confirmed button 

Last edited:
Well after striking out on every Yeezy drop because I have no luck and don't use bots, yes, I am willing to try some link shenanigans

Those links won't get you no where.

Even if you have the base URL there are other things that are needed. If not you just going to get page not displayed stuff.

As for the adidas.com jig

They been posted all over this site some very recent. Even guides. At this point if you don't know you want to be spoon fed

I'm usually one who hate the whole home work phrase

But this is sad it's actually sometimes a page or two back. I mean when y'all log in do you just post or actually read 3 or 4 pages back before posting.

Yo gl to everyone trying to hit on Confirmed today 
wink.gif

what does this insinuate though? If you got the app when it piloted, you'll get priority over others with the same plat/VIP status with the headstart?
No, just most people will be unfamiliar with the whole procedure since it's new, so if you're on NT for example, and have a little knowledge beforehand, you'll have a decent chance at hitting. 

So I just received my Grey gum 750's and it's tight as **** but manageable until the blister started. It's the worst now. Does it ever get better like maybe once I break them in or should I sell and size up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom