ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how are they going to confirm its really our dl # , are they just taking your word for it or they going to ask you to send a picture of your drivers license. Pretty sure they wont be able to tell a fake license from a real one.

Pretty sure they'll ask you to confirm by sending a scan of it. Sure you can fake a number but you can't just put an email address in and think it'll work.

**** END but I'mma sign up anyway 
mean.gif

Pretty sure they'll ask you to confirm by sending a scan of it. Sure you can fake a number but you can't just put an email address in and think it'll work.
atleast it discourages people from entering a thousand times each, but it still can be gamed with some good photoshop skills.

ready to take that confirmed L once again. 3 diff accounts on 3 diff phones with 3 diff hands helping and will still get 3 Ls smh

End was smooth for me. I like the SNKRS concept to enter payment info with auto charge. Will avoid 1000's of BS entries.

But the price is $425....not that I would mind even paying that lol

Ps. Cant use the same payment method twice

Last edited:
Worst thing is I'm at work on Saturday during the ADC release unless they do it real early.. These raffles are my only hope.... AKA I lost 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom