ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But once they snip it, that will void any claims. Which is the point of including it. I don't think the lock needs to be that complex, just tamper proof (meaning damaged if tampered with) so the buyer cant take it off and then put it on some fakes he sends back.

There you have it guys. Buy an additional lock for your high priced kicks. An extra $20 is better than losing $1000+

Something like won't even cost that much.
View media item 1889743
But once they snip it, that will void any claims. Which is the point of including it. I don't think the lock needs to be that complex, just tamper proof (meaning damaged if tampered with) so the buyer cant take it off and then put it on some fakes he sends back.
is THIS what its come to lol. wow. good idea though
Personally, I would go with a consignment shop (FC lol) for a shoe selling for 1-2k bux. As they say "be smart if not, be careful"

ADIDAS USA HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE JUST CALLED ME

Legal Compliance gave her my case

I fwd all my email n info from the UK ADI fiasco to Her

since there's no stock on TB750 even for the Promotion stock they keep for Whoever she stated

and She is PULLING ME A BRAND NEW PAIR OF 750 BROWN's to send me 
pimp.gif
 early before RD

WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!

FOR FREE!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Something like won't even cost that much.

Personally, I would go with a consignment shop (FC lol) for a shoe selling for 1-2k bux. As they say "be smart if not, be careful
and u lucky bastard!!! they jus sent me a gift card for 85. wouldve rathered that. 

Last edited:
airraab airraab Brown 750's for free99? :wow: Deal of the year :pimp:

Glad you're getting compensated for the mix up with the other 750's.

Last edited:
We shall see when and if they actually come through, fingers cross for you :pimp:

As for the legit stuff on shoes, I'm trying to implement something with my middlemanning that I can verify and keep a data base with but still brainstorming

You dont have to convince me. Dude a few pages back sparked my interest. I'm designing one in solid edge as I type. The good ideas just keep flowing in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom