ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one was for MR? Do you feel like they were even trades?

Btw, please don't take this the wrong way lol but I do remember we seeing you somewhere and that you're in a wheelchair? I would assume almost all your shoes are VVNDS lol. And did you have those yeezy slippers? I'm pretty sure it was you but this was a while back. I think this was before I had IG so I think that's how I saw it.

I'm on mobile so maybe your IG is in your sig and I could've avoided all of this.
I felt it was because he contacted me out of the blue and asked for those shoes + $50 for his MR's without me offering first. Said he got my number from the old yuku account.

And, nope not me. I don't have and never had an IG account nor any sort of yeezy slippers. :lol:

Last edited:
Still want a pair of 350's.
frown.gif

I almost had a pair of MR's and OT's, but dude flaked on the trade
mean.gif

I swear, the amount of flakes I get, I would need head and shoulder to combat that kind of dandruff people are sending my way
laugh.gif
seems like Just Dons for TB 750s or 350s is the trade going around today, seen that a few places. if you copped those you could trade w/ someone

I felt it was because he contacted me out of the blue and asked for those shoes + $50 for his MR's without me offering first. Said he got my number from the old yuku account.

And, nope not me. I don't have and never had an IG account nor any sort of yeezy slippers. :lol:

Lmaoo, my apologies. I will pray to YEEZUS that you flourish for the next release.

Lmaoo, my apologies. I will pray to YEEZUS that you flourish for the next release.
All good [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] repped

Thank you. I'm crossing fingers and toes so I can catch the next release.

Last edited:
same, jacked during checkout.

i have a feeling you'll be able to cop a pear this year

All good [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] repped

Thank you. I'm crossing fingers and toes so I can catch the next release.

I told myself last year that if Kylo Ren was actually Luke Skywalker, I would've turned to the dark side and gotten a bot. I seriously bust my balls not sleeping for two days to just manage one pear.

i don't think bots will be as useful in the coming releases

I hope so. Besides the MR release which I struck out on, I feel like the adidas has been handling it quite fairly with their lottery system. It really is the most fair. For the PB even though I got on the link first, I made my homegirl do it as well and she scored and I didn't. I'm totally against resell but I gave her straight 300 which isn't bad. Same thing happened when the 750s dropped. Even though I got on the app first and I told her after she scored and I didn't.

I wish that was the case but we're going to see some guy from chi-town with 100+ pairs next release guaranteed while people will be in here crying about how they will never have yeezys.  

Haha so true. You can't be so naive and think that people who flourish on multiple pairs don't use bots. Of course there are people like Vino who's able to flourish on mutkiples manually.

I also feel like some of those people who get those 100+ pairs have a lot of fake aka UA pairs. They might have some real ones that they tag, give to people who give them credibility so they don't have much problem to sell the fake pairs to those who are uneducated.

I wish that was the case but we're going to see some guy from chi-town with 100+ pairs next release guaranteed while people will be in here crying about how they will never have yeezys.  
90% of those dudes just work at consignment/retail shops and are taking pics of their stock acting like it's their own; only a rare few actually cop 10+ pairs

people have honestly had a really good shot at cooking manual for all past yeezy releases

nah..

I shook the Corporate Tree too hard for them to play me!

Balls in my side of the court now!   Middle fingers to the sky!
I tried and tried. They keep giving me the run around I need to keep going and calling about the garbage pair they sent me. At least they sent them I guess 

I hope so. Besides the MR release which I struck out on, I feel like the adidas has been handling it quite fairly with their lottery system. It really is the most fair. For the PB even though I got on the link first, I made my homegirl do it as well and she scored and I didn't. I'm totally against resell but I gave her straight 300 which isn't bad. Same thing happened when the 750s dropped. Even though I got on the app first and I told her after she scored and I didn't.
The Adidas queue seems to be the most fair, but a lot of people who were selected couldn't even check out (me included) and people were still finding ways behind the queue. 
mad.gif

90% of those dudes just work at consignment/retail shops and are taking pics of their stock acting like it's their own; only a rare few actually cop 10+ pairs

people have honestly had a really good shot at cooking manual for all past yeezy releases

True but Alan from Chicago actually does get that many pairs. He had over 150 tans and sent them to consignment shops

True but Alan from Chicago actually does get that many pairs. He had over 150 tans and sent them to consignment shops
yea i saw that dude, he seems to know what he's doing. they are rare though

that said, can only applaud that guy. if we could, we would. getting 70+ pairs from ADC alone, damn

must put in a lot of work w/ po boxes or forwarding addresses alone. and run of the mill bots won't cut it nowadays so i'm sure he's running his own personal thing

Last edited:
That dude! Al Stay Getting'em
Really talented guy, no denying that. Hopefully he'll bless NT with info or an oop sometime - most of us are struggling to get a single pair, and consider 3-5 a huge victory. Dude getting 150 pairs per drop 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Really talented guy, no denying that. Hopefully he'll bless NT with info or an oop sometime - most of us are struggling to get a single pair, and consider 3-5 a huge victory. Dude getting 150 pairs per drop :rofl:

You should see what he does on concert tickets. That's where the big money is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom