ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wait....there's a passcode needed? (sure miss the days of just walking into a sneaker store ... and buying kicks) 
roll.gif
Just a passcode for the extra 1 minute 'headstart' they'd give you if you went into the store and checked-in with your bluetooth.

wait....there's a passcode needed? (sure miss the days of just walking into a sneaker store ... and buying kicks) 
roll.gif
Just a passcode for the extra 1 minute 'headstart' they'd give you if you went into the store and checked-in with your bluetooth.
I don't think the bluetooth option works there; I had to wait in line to be told to ask the manager and he put in the code himself.

It didn't look like he was telling anyone it, else I would have posted here.

At least I can tell you to look for the manager instead of waiting in line like me.

Your info about confirmed is appreciated.

Last edited:
Sz4 V2 for GG 750 - who adds and how much??

Sz4 V2 for choc 750 - I'm sure V2 owner adds, but how much?

Bet if you handed them your phone with a very distinct mushroom stamp, them employees wouldn't hesitate to give that 4 digit code :nerd:

I don't think the bluetooth option works there; I had to wait in line to be told to ask the manager and he put in the code himself.

It didn't look like he was telling anyone it, else I would have posted here.

At least I can tell you to look for the manager instead of waiting in line like me.

Your info about confirmed is appreciated.
the bluetooth option worked last night when i was there.... thats why they wouldnt give me the code lol

got it...i know yesterday i got the 1 minute 'head start' for the check-in with the store wifi. 

Yeah if someone would be so kind as to provide me with the NYC code if they get it. :smokin

Side note: Kith just sent out a newsletter for the in-store raffle.

for those of us that know we're not going to cook saturday whats the price I should be expected to pay to get these resell on saturday?

But were you on wifi tho?
not really sure home much that plays into into....have used wifi since the beginning pretty much (used my 4g LTE for the PBs last summer) and have taken the corresponding Ls with each attempt. I'm more curious to find out if the emulator's cooked. 

damn...i've gone through the past 40 pages of this thread and still can't figure out how to get or use the script this saturday. if anyone could point me in the right direction or send me a pm with some info i'll be forever thankful. goodluck to everyone this saturday. 
Just PM SM on his handle....

damn...i've gone through the past 40 pages of this thread and still can't figure out how to get or use the script this saturday. if anyone could point me in the right direction or send me a pm with some info i'll be forever thankful. goodluck to everyone this saturday. 
help is on the way, although it probably wont actually help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom