ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, it's not "just life man". Might be your life, but I try not to surround myself by people who find the cloth they put on their feet more important than human relations they can gain by giving a hand when needed. No worries, you obviously don't understand, and I'm in no mood to try and teach ethics & decency. Let's agree to disagree.
you in the wrong thread , ethics  & decency in the yeezy thread  
roll.gif
you talking to dudes who bought baby yeezys just to resell em. and crying wont get you want you want you contributed to the thread just ask and see if someone helps. 

Since my comment just got deleted to the dude in here crying cause he don't wanna cop legitimately, here's a message to all y'all with the same sentiment. I promise I'ma stay finding out every single way you guys try to circumvent the system, and I'll stay posting it up here. You don't want to actually leave it up to chance as intended? Go find a new hobby, no one stopping you. 

you in the wrong thread , ethics  & decency in the yeezy thread  
roll.gif
you talking to dudes who bought baby yeezys just to resell em. and crying wont get you want you want you contributed to the thread just ask and see if someone helps. 
Who's crying? All I see in this thread are a hand few who know information that can make people's days, who not just sit on it silently, but make it known and shove it in other's faces. I copped today, Size 7, actually tapping on my screen. I'm not upset or 'crying' for anything concerning me, I'm good, luck struck my number today. But it's been like 300 pages of people being too good to answer questions and 300 pages of no one helping people with the same damn hobby as them. We already have a commonality, you would think that makes people more likely to find some common ground and help each other. 

Nah, it's not "just life man". Might be your life, but I try not to surround myself by people who find the cloth they put on their feet more important than human relations they can gain by giving a hand when needed. No worries, you obviously don't understand, and I'm in no mood to try and teach ethics & decency. Let's agree to disagree.

Tbh tho some of us may not get the code from these managers, I pulled up and he input the code himself on my phone

Tbh tho some of us may not get the code from these managers, I pulled up and he input the code himself on my phone
I get that, completely. I'm not talking to those guys at all, I even appreciate their thought and effort in trying to get it. There's certain people in here who were sitting on them, attempting to charge for it. That's a whole different level.

Well thank you for sharing those 3 stripe destroyer link will definite be trying out hopefully it's legit I will be running it for sure I've tried similar before for Nike to auto add to cart never had luck. Have a pair of pirate 250 second run didn't know it was that tough to cop gonna be trying for every pair now.

I get that, completely. I'm not talking to those guys at all, I even appreciate their thought and effort in trying to get it. There's certain people in here who were sitting on them, attempting to charge for it. That's a whole different level.

You messing with people's livelihood, so of course they gonna be salty.

I think the biggest problem with this thread is that it's not locked, so non members can read it as well. People don't want to spoon feed people because they "worked" hard to figure it out. Add on top of that, the receivers of that knowledge tend to be ungrateful, causing people to become more callous.

There was another dude here who tried to help people out but long story short, he got a lot of flack and people started using his help to pad their pockets. So he left and cooks on his own.

People aren't worth the headache, but I appreciate your efforts.

Since my comment just got deleted to the dude in here crying cause he don't wanna cop legitimately, here's a message to all y'all with the same sentiment. I promise I'ma stay finding out every single way you guys try to circumvent the system, and I'll stay posting it up here. You don't want to actually leave it up to chance as intended? Go find a new hobby, no one stopping you. 

Who's crying? All I see in this thread are a hand few who know information that can make people's days, who not just sit on it silently, but make it known and shove it in other's faces. I copped today, Size 7, actually tapping on my screen. I'm not upset or 'crying' for anything concerning me, I'm good, luck struck my number today. But it's been like 300 pages of people being too good to answer questions and 300 pages of no one helping people with the same damn hobby as them. We already have a commonality, you would think that makes people more likely to find some common ground and help each other. 
I feel you on many levels @mWally but the young ones aren't helping their cause of communal sharing ... there is just a lack of reciprocity sometimes which is frustrating to say the least. Even as a newbie when soliciting information I often attempted to at least share what 'little' I had whether it was an OOP if possible on releases I am less 'excited' or a simple follow up PM to see how they were able to fair after helping me out. 

I feel you on many levels @mWally but the young ones aren't helping their cause of communal sharing ... there is just a lack of reciprocity sometimes which is frustrating to say the least. Even as a newbie when soliciting information I often attempted to at least share what 'little' I had whether it was an OOP if possible on releases I am less 'excited' or a simple follow up PM to see how they were able to fair after helping me out. 
I appreciate the constructive response, man. And believe me, I feel you on that too. I'm not saying it's a perfect system, nor can there be one. What it looks like to me, and I may be completely wrong, is that we have two scenario's..

1) As it is now, a group of people getting 3-4 each, while other's (some more deserving, some less), get none.

2) They are more spread throughout, so at least some who have put in work can reap the rewards from their efforts, and sure.. some of the people who are leaching will also get to enjoy their time, but which is worse? Some 17 year old copping a pair of yeezy's to show off to his boys at school, or someone hording 10 pairs to sell at 5x retail.

I know which one is the lesser of two evils for me, and it may vary for everyone, but this is what I believe.

May just pony up and try that RSVP Kingz or whatever. I know i''ll have 0' chance af hitting and these will
Be going 1000 plus. I like my V2's, but have MR, so may have to find a wag to move V2's plus cash for any pair of 750's [emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom