ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's amazing what we have to go through now just for a chance to be on equal footing. It's 1 thing losing out on a legit raffle, but between pairs being backdoored, programs eating up stock on every single website, and now, even Confirmed being compromised the way it is, it barely seems worth it anymore. But, I will continue to find what I can, and share it here when I do. These are all just for sneakers. Yes, they're sneakers we all want, and yes they're extremely limited, but when it get's to the point that it is now to where unless you're in some secret illuminati circle jerk group chat, you just get screwed, I think it's time the rest of us come together and also try a few things to increase our own odds, or at least make them fair.

once you open up terminal and type in sudo nano etc/hosts and it asks you for a password what password is it for? ive used most of my passwords but it says its incorrect.
You have to ask the turtle for the password , only the chosen ones get to use the script.

What the hell is solemartyr's beef with NT? 
laugh.gif
 Everything dude puts out has f niketalk in it somewhere

Last edited:
Lmao Im not even going to mention dude anymore. Somebody like him will know my street name and ssn before I know what hit me

JUST READ UP ON THE LAST COUPLE PAGES AND WOW DID IT GET DISGUSTING (AS USUAL) IN HERE 
laugh.gif

SADDERDAY IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING.. ILL BE READY WITH A NICE BOTTLE OF TEQUILA TO GO WITH MY CAPITAL L

What the hell is solemartyr's beef with NT? :lol:  Everything dude puts out has f niketalk in it somewhere

Correct me if im wrong, but he was banned for selling his script. This was way before these Yeezy releases. I think before any 350 release. Possibly around the first 750...

1 hour 20 min wait at Nice Kicks SF. It only takes long because they write down Name, Drivers License ID, Phone Number, Email, and Instagram Handle.

Some people make an Instagram account on the spot. It's still worth the wait because some people actually do win from here unlike Bait SF.

Before I go back 30 pages; have we discussed the fact that these are deconstructed and lighter than the original 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom