ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as a NYC'r I see most 'limited' kicks on feet .... I see lots of PBS some TDs and OTs and even a MR or 2 have been sighted along with 950s but I rarely see 750s on foot .... does this hold true for other locales?

So as a NYC'r I see most 'limited' kicks on feet .... I see lots of PBS some TDs and OTs and even a MR or 2 have been sighted along with 950s but I rarely see 750s on foot .... does this hold true for other locales?
I've never seen a 750 on foot in real life, but I live in Florida and it's always hot here.

Swift af L for me today. Low key want these. I think 750's are dope looking but would be tough to rock for me personally. Still going to try release day though of course.

Am I crazy to think that Adidas should eliminate people from using the confirmed app if they hit on a similar model within the past year or something? Like if you were able to cop grey gums via confirmed you would be eliminated from using the app for this release. But you could still go for 350's, NMDs or something if you haven't won any of those models recently. It's not like they still wouldn't sell out and would just help the people who haven't copped yet get a chance.
Yeah, even here in Los Angeles I have never seen anyone rocking a 750. Definitely plenty of 350s and other heat, especially when in a hype area. But never seen the 750 on foot.

Last edited:
Two of my boys hit the first 750 

after that 750s been a myth in my eyes 

I've never seen a 750 on foot in real life, but I live in Florida and it's always hot here.

I wear mine every blue [emoji]127769[/emoji] and I'm based in Houston. Visited LA last month unds'd my GG for my bday. Around the time of the PB 750 a lot of OG fakes were spotted lol

Last edited:
I did RSVP kings for MRs but they were unable to cart for me....after contacting them they definetly quickly refunded the fee. Now if I could get them to be equally responsive to my opt out from the texts lol

Im from bergen county NJ about 15 minutes away from NYC and the only 750's Ive ever seen are mine. Ive seen a handful of 350's though

I've never seen a pair of 750s here in Chicago either. Matter of fact the only 350s I've seen were horrible fakes.

I did RSVP kings for MRs but they were unable to cart for me....after contacting them they definetly quickly refunded the fee. Now if I could get them to be equally responsive to my opt out from the texts lol
damn u have to contact them in order to get your refund?

Have anyone ever pick up their confirmed win the morning of? How long is the wait usually? Is there usually a line?

Every 3rd person had on the 750's at the 808 & heartbreak concert at the Hollywood Bowl last summer. Dudes were even discussing sizing at the urinal :smh:

I rocked my Bred 1's aka the old kanye

Have anyone ever pick up their confirmed win the morning of? How long is the wait usually? Is there usually a line?
sheesh, u should just be happy u won 
mean.gif

for V2 in SF its about 20 minute wait with a good amount of people in line, goes quick IMO. less people hit on 750s so i think the line will be even quicker if i go in the afternoon. got 2 pairs to pick up

for V2 in SF its about 20 minute wait with a good amount of people in line, goes quick IMO. less people hit on 750s so i think the line will be even quicker if i go in the afternoon. got 2 pairs to pick up
Sus name...for many reasons 

I got a work shift at 11 to 8pm and trying to line in prior to opening to get it and head my merry way. Hopefully lining up 30 mins prior would be enough to check out by 1030 or so and make it to work

Does adidas store give you problems if you won 2 pairs under the same name and want to buy both?

I've never seen a pair of 750s here in Chicago either. Matter of fact the only 350s I've seen were horrible fakes.

750's suck in the summer. I stop wearing my yeezys a lot. I see some pairs posted that are best like they wear them everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom