ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif
colorway

L/L

sup  yall, back from my travels

reps 4 spark notes

Here's the evidence I have for thinking it's PB 2.0 (I would rather have the all white tho).

1. As mentioned above, people do know what they look like they just do not want to show what is because the resell will go down.

2. I find it odd that PBs are being sold left and right for HIGH resell prices. 

3. YTWW has SEEN the new 350s, but when asked about a pic they don't respond at all. 

Damn, might have to call in sick for work on Feb 19 just to take another L during the release if it's true. 
roll.gif

I took two Ls during the OT release...

First, I woke up at 5AM to try to cop at the Foot sites - needless to say that took a fat L

Then I went back to sleep and woke up again at 8 to try and cop at Adidas.com. Got into the queue, chose my size, added to cart, ******* website wouldn't let me checkout. Another L.

edit: actually I took 3 Ls. Then I had to go to work after I couldn't checkout on Adidas.com. So I went to work to re-enter the ADC queue at work and couldn't even get on. How soembody gonna have 3 Ls in one release in a span of 4 hours though.
mean.gif

I just want one pair man!

Btw, anybody here wear their Yeezys as their everyday shoe? How are they holding up?

Last edited:

Here's the evidence I have for thinking it's PB 2.0 (I would rather have the all white tho).

1. As mentioned above, people do know what they look like they just do not want to show what is because the resell will go down.

2. I find it odd that PBs are being sold left and right for HIGH resell prices. 

3. YTWW has SEEN the new 350s, but when asked about a pic they don't respond at all. 
The PB 2.0 pics has already been posted. Pics of the shoe, pics of the inside shoe tag, pics of the box label, pics of the product id code. Whether they're the the next ones to release is the question. 

The PB 2.0 pics has already been posted. Pics of the shoe, pics of the inside shoe tag, pics of the box label, pics of the product id code. Whether they're the the next ones to release is the question. 
Can you please post the picture or link? 

...so anyway, grabbed a pair of the 3/4 shorts off of oki-ni for 70% off when they had that sale, got em in hand today and the quality on them is crazy!

is it worth retail? hell nah.

is it worth 70% off? every penny.

should've copped a pair of the sweatpants too for 70% off, oh well. but if some crazy sale happens again on the apparel, don't sleep

chances the PB 2.0 are bogus????

i thought the concrete drops were choc 750s , beluga 350s

nah it's been confirmed by Giallo. Dude held them in hand. New product code and it's in Adidas's system as well. 
i see, must have missed quite the uprising from excited people planning to cop & furious owners of PBs
laugh.gif

Lol you should be glad you missed it. Heated debates from both sides. People telling PB owners to sell theirs for retail because no one is going to pay anywhere near the price it's at now when people will just get the new one and the old one will be worthless.

Basically, we had a thread full of oracles that apparently knew the future of the market :lol:

Last edited:
Re release or not I can't wait. Guess it should be an easy cop since everyone with pbs will not try to cop right. Numbers will be higher 2016 right. Resell will be garbage since they're same as PBs right. All this BS just makes the salt worse come 2/19 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom