ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that cooked before, are gonna cook again. Resell prices won't change because it will be same group of sellers vs the same group of buyers.

Adidas would have to flood the market like Nike did the 72-10s, which is highly unlike at this point in the game.

Good luck to all!
QFT

People that cooked before, are gonna cook again. Resell prices won't change because it will be same group of sellers vs the same group of buyers.

Adidas would have to flood the market like Nike did the 72-10s, which is highly unlike at this point in the game.

Good luck to all!
Welp, looks like I'll be taking that "L" again then :smh:

What time is the L train? Don't wanna be late either lol
I thought you were able to get a couple, if not, all the yeezy's?

But if you haven't, the train will be waiting for all of us with our L tickets to get on board :lol:

Where do I purchase tickets for the L-train? I got 3 tickets the last release all within 4 hours. 

I just want one W man 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Where do I purchase tickets for the L-train? I got 3 tickets the last release all within 4 hours. 

I just want one W man :frown:
This 100%

As far as buying some L-train tickets, they are free99 for anyone who doesn't stand a chance :lol: :frown:

I'm really sorry to bother this thread. I just need your expertise fam. I know the seller is legit, I just want to know if what I got is also legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom