ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've looked on some Youtube videos/vlog from your US Yeezy releases on ADC and it's crazy how much better the EU ADC release seems to be. I got in about 5 minutes yesterday after the pairs were loaded and no inventory issues, added straight to cart and I was checked out after like 1 minute. It went just as smooth and fast during the 350 v2 release. During the GG 750 release it all worked just as fast but that time I got in really late and got cartjacked during the 30 seconds it took to load up and check out with PayPal.

I'm not sure but our releases seem much smoother than yours are. Never seen all those inventory issues and checkout problems the US releases have on EU ADC.

yup, got a 9.5 after countless 0s
I hate Adidas , fking logs you out of your acc after a set amount of time. If it didn't I would have gotten a pair , got "website can't be accessed" on checkout page and any adidas page I went got the same "website can't be accessed". So I had to wipe my cookies and that wipes my cart. Does anyone know how long you stayed logged in before it signs you out automatically?

Last edited:

My 0s woudnt change to 1s and i kept trying until inventory went to zero
Did you try different sizes?
Yup

Started going down the list to sizes that werent even mine 
laugh.gif

wasnt meant to be this time

I scored off the fta app with a 6 min head start. This helps seeing as I had to pay resell at 700 for the Belugas. Belugas were the only pair that I wanted so Im happy for the time being. It was an odd surprise for me as I got waitlisted on the Belugas then took the L, and took an L immediately on the Shattered Backboards.

Last edited:
no, you can't view pictures of NIB shoes. you can, however, look at pictures of NIB B-grades through the app.
Thanks for the response man. But why can we see the pictures when seller posts to social media with a direct link.... doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the response man. But why can we see the pictures when seller posts to social media with a direct link.... doesn't make sense.
i actually wasn't aware of that. maybe pictures are only shown when posted to social media lol.

These Yeezy Mafia fools are really trying to prove these GITD even tho they clearly don't....

They definitely do not glow, at least mine don't. 15 minutes cooked in direct sunlight did nothing to fire up that green haze.

Last edited:
haven't got these in yet, but my GGs glow after a couple minutes of outdoor wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom