ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are probably my favorite pair... I'm bout to just say **** it and pay resell.....
I've struck out on every pair ever... so I have a couple questions

These run .5 size big? I'm usually a 10.5

What should I expect To pay?

And where's my best option of not getting fakes? Reputable seller off Grailed?

Thanks in advance guys

These are probably my favorite pair... I'm bout to just say **** it and pay resell.....
I've struck out on every pair ever... so I have a couple questions

These run .5 size big? I'm usually a 10.5

What should I expect To pay?

And where's my best option of not getting fakes? Reputable seller off Grailed?

Thanks in advance guys
if you dont know what to look for  try goat or stockx and get your pair legit checked in the legit check yeezy thread to double check that they are real.  

i would say if you're gonna pay resell, wait a couple weeks for things to settle

Has StockX or GOAT ever sold fakes? That would suck big time if they did. I'd imagine they would have a legit pair of high dollar shoes on hand to check against potential fakes.

i would say if you're gonna pay resell, wait a couple weeks for things to settle
Idk I would buy now since people who can't really afford to hold on to them are lowering the prices. Waiting would suck as the prices will definitely go up.

Has StockX or GOAT ever sold fakes? That would suck big time if they did. I'd imagine they would have a legit pair of high dollar shoes on hand to check against potential fakes.
from the sheer volume of kicks they sell I would guess a couple fakes get through the cracks , but they do legit check and I can imagine they would be extra careful with yeezys. People have posted about fakes getting sold through there, it happens people also claim that flight club has sold fake pairs. People make mistakes so always double check to be safe.

Idk I would buy now since people who can't really afford to hold on to them are lowering the prices. Waiting would suck as the prices will definitely go up.

prices will go up eventually, but people who ordered online haven't even received their pairs. in a week or two the market will be flooded and people who can't afford to hang on to them will panic and unload

prices will go up eventually, but people who ordered online haven't even received their pairs. in a week or two the market will be flooded and people who can't afford to hang on to them will panic and unload
predicting $800-1000 on facebook groups , some are still making alot of profit and dont need to be greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom