ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you

So we all must be dumb rich or lazy that 400$ dollars profit isn't enough. Man I fear for the youth....

You didn't even do any work just drop off shoes and walk off.

I mean I made as little as 100$ on some shoe sales and I'm good on that easy money no work
+1

yep.

Reason I've been staying away from here more and more.

How old are you

So we all must be dumb rich or lazy that 400$ dollars profit isn't enough. Man I fear for the youth....

You didn't even do any work just drop off shoes and walk off.

I mean I made as little as 100$ on some shoe sales and I'm good on that easy money no work
He's 12 and autistic

i guess im in the minority...i really like the v2s shpe and fit much more than the v1s....comparatively the v1s look "plain" but thats just my opinion
like i said...its not about what you will like or want. yea i like the comfort of the v2 more but what ever. dude this is the sneaker game. its just how it works. the v1s are cut off production. they will be considered more OG they might even hit a price at some point where only real hardcore collectors will fork out the money for them. 

Can you smell whats cooking? 
pimp.gif

$800 for brown 750's is probably as low as it's going to get right? Should I cop now or might prices dip more??

black and white v2 coming out on 10/29 or 11/5 according to the people on twitter

not very credible but it makes sense

since they are suppose to come out before black friday

bout to sell my V2s via Venmo.

scared about getting scammed.

how safe is Venmo?
venmo is owned by paypal and is intended use is for sending friends and family money, not for purchase transactions. if he's sending you money then you really don't have much to worry about since you cant get a charge back to my knowledge

edit * yes you can still be scammed via venmo if money is sent to you https://www.thebalance.com/venmo-scams-315823

Last edited:
That market is not bad for buyers on these 750

unless you got that messed up small size

10.5 and 11

I've seen $700-750

I trying to grab some pairs for people and $600 offers I throw out are being Entertained

That market is not bad for buyers on these 750

unless you got that messed up small size

10.5 and 11

I've seen $700-750

I trying to grab some pairs for people and $600 offers I throw out are being Entertained

Where at for those prices? Id def pull trigger at that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom