ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^ i think so but they look worn though
To the guy with the pics above: Beware. GGs have some ridiculously good knockoffs now, and sellers are even packaging them in real boxes. Some you have to see and feel in hand to tell the difference.

You'll thank yourself if you cop off of Stockx and spend the extra $100-200 or so.
THANKS REPPED BOTH OF YOU.. THE SELLER IS A NT'ER WHO SAYS THEYRE OFFICIAL AND NEVER SELLS UA'S ETC. HIS PRICE WAS LIKE 1300 BUT BROUGHT IT DOWN BC THESE ARENT REALLY SELLING THAT WELL AT THE MOMENT BUT I WAS DEF THINKING OF STICKING TO STOCKX OR GOAT. WANTED TO GET SOME FEEDBACK FIRST BC IF YOU GUYS DONT VALIDATE THEM I WASNT COPPING LOL.

beluga and chocolate are difficult to rock

not surprised that theyre going for cheap
i don't understand ppl, (^^not just you )saying how BROWN boots are hard to pull off and wear. Just generally speaking, most boots you see worn (especailly in fall/winter) are brown.

Personally, my favorite color in general is Grey then Black...however, i think these choc brown 750s are the smartest boot to own for my above comment. In person they look even better than the pictures. I love this boot

This morning is pretty generic Seattle weather. If you heard about that HUUUGE storm that was supposed to hit us this weekend, it didn't, thank god! I'll be in LA for Halloween and I'm hoping to get some much needed sun!

Bring some rain while you're at it :lol:

tbh beluga looks much better without the orange thing
I lack the skills but was wondering if someone was able to photoshop the orange stripe black on the Belugas. I'm thinking of customizing mine. Paint the stripe black as well as all the orange speckles.

Last edited:
bout to sell my V2s via Venmo.

scared about getting scammed.

how safe is Venmo?

Don't do it. Never deal with venmo with strangers. They can send you your asking price, pick up their product, and then dip and cancel the transaction. Venmo is only to be used with friends and never for business. Unless that person is fine with you getting the amount, and then cashing it into your bank account, and then you withdrawing the money from your account then maybe. A guy was trying to scam me for the chocolate 750 this past weekend, saying he'll add 100 to hold the shoes so that he can pay with venmo. That alone is fishy.

ppl with 750s that wear them,

what do you use to protect and clean the suede?

will rep, thanks

Last edited:
Is there a fighclub type site for high end shoes? Grailed ended my listing for Buscemis because it's a men only site, kinda messed up.

contacted adidasukhelp twitter and they dm'd me saying I should of already had my shipping confirmation, can they have my order number and email to look into it... preparing myself for the biggest of L's

ppl with 750s that wear them,

what do you use to protect and clean the suede?

will rep, thanks

Any decent brand of suede spray protectant will be fine. If you really want to see reviews of something like that, maybe try amazon? Personally, I don't use that protectant stuff anymore. Sometimes, it even has a tendency to change the color a bit. Your better off not using something like that until there is a problem. However, regularly cleaning of the soles makes the world of difference. Soap and water will do just fine for that.

Is there a fighclub type site for high end shoes? Grailed ended my listing for Buscemis because it's a men only site, kinda messed up.
Ebay might be your best bet.  High end shoes don't really resell for much higher than retail.

The high end customer knows there will be another season and more shoes released and doesn't trip on missing releases.

Don't do it. Never deal with venmo with strangers. They can send you your asking price, pick up their product, and then dip and cancel the transaction. Venmo is only to be used with friends and never for business. Unless that person is fine with you getting the amount, and then cashing it into your bank account, and then you withdrawing the money from your account then maybe. A guy was trying to scam me for the chocolate 750 this past weekend, saying he'll add 100 to hold the shoes so that he can pay with venmo. That alone is fishy.
HOW CAN THEY "CANCEL" THE TRANSACTION.. I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE THE SECOND PART.. ONCE THEY PAY.. THATS THAT AND YOU CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I DONT THINK I'D USE VENMO BUT IM CURIOUS

HOW CAN THEY "CANCEL" THE TRANSACTION.. I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE THE SECOND PART.. ONCE THEY PAY.. THATS THAT AND YOU CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I DONT THINK I'D USE VENMO BUT IM CURIOUS
If a credit card is used, the buyer can file a chargeback, then the seller loses the money. More common, if the buyer uses a stolen credit card, the same result will apply and the seller loses out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom