ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy I was finally able to cop a yeezy(first pair EVER) . But only a sz 12 ... I'm a size 13.5

Last edited:
I don't know how these dudes carted n paid even
mean.gif

Idk man I only got size 13s on the belugas... Im a 14-15 guy and with removing the sole and a little stretching mine fit great.
Removing the sole ? That sounds uncomfortable . I wanted a 13.5 or 14 so I doubt I can stretch the 12 to fit

Please tell me this ain't real. It can't be can it???

Also, for those buying from UK. These ship from Germany. Are there any duties to be paid on top?
Not for as long as the UK remains a EU member... After leaving, possibly.

After we leave the prices from EU countries will actually go down as we'll be classed as a Non EU Country
smile.gif

For Adidas though, you'd imagine they'll just open up a UK warehouse in order to keep the prices at the higher rate. A company as big as Adidas won't separate the U.K... unfortunately.
It depends on if the store removes VAT or doesn't (and also on the hypothetical trade deals the UK and the EU will negotiate with each other). If they remove VAT you might be better off, even though right now the Pound is relatively weak. If you have to pay VAT (and possibly, import tax and duties) it will be much more expensive, very much like ordering from the US is right now.

Also, SNS is auctioning 30 pairs of 750s to support Haiti, which I think is a cool thing. This way the ridiculous amounts of money some people spend on Yeezys will finally do something good, even if it's just a little. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom