ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold a size 12 on GOAT for $1050 since it was 3 sizes too big for me. Now I'll see if I can get a pair in my size with the sale after all the fees been taken out.

Also, SNS is auctioning 30 pairs of 750s to support Haiti, which I think is a cool thing. This way the ridiculous amounts of money some people spend on Yeezys will finally do something good, even if it's just a little. :wink:
Made myself believe in the game once again 

I need some help. First time preordering shoes and got them off Kixsquare.com. They created a shipping label but haven't shipped the shoes yet when they promised it would be sent on the 17. What r my options at this point?

I need some help. First time preordering shoes and got them off Kixsquare.com. They created a shipping label but haven't shipped the shoes yet when they promised it would be sent on the 17. What r my options at this point?

First option is contact them

Hey, how much are your packages supposed to weigh on Fedex? For some reason mine went from 7 to 5 in the last couple days. Like it went to 6 at first. And then to 5.

Just give it a couple of days. USPS needs to scan the shipping label.

Pair from Kith frenzy app came in yesterday!! Can't front, the quality on these > the quality on my TB.
nthat.gif
Yessir

Got my pair and they went straight to the foot. I really like the improved padding in this pair versus the first 3

WISH I COULDVE GRABBED A PAIR AT RETAIL OR REALLY CLOSE TO IT.. IM TRYING TO COP SOME GG AND CANT SWING THE PRICE FOR BOTH
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom