ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*moves everything over to GOAT* 
nerd.gif

I make more buying at $5-600 off people and letting them sit at FC for a week or two to sell at 1.25k and get 1k in return.

I like my retail pairs on stock for 6...the next seller gonna do $599 and that's my issue. Everyone is undercutting on stock.
That is a completely different issue than the original claim of StockX and fakes. 

If you are a reseller, StockX or GOAT probably aren't your best avenues to sell.  They are both platforms better suited for the buyer, as the prices are about as low as you can find without sourcing them locally (FB groups, etc.) and they are safer than just buying via eBay which is littered with fakes.  Flight Club will get you the most money (probably) as a reseller.  

I make more buying at $5-600 off people and letting them sit at FC for a week or two to sell at 1.25k and get 1k in return.

I like my retail pairs on stock for 6...the next seller gonna do $599 and that's my issue. Everyone is undercutting on stock.

This[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] FC at least protects the pricing on they site
They won't let you drop a pair off there for the low low
It has to be their price range
And they pay out more!

Last edited:
Just watching the back and forth here....how is goat better than stockx in terms of authentication etc.? Same criticism applies; fakes are just getting really good....not defending stockx here, just wanting to know why it's better and what we know about the people behind it..

I will say this

I'm not sure how FC goes about they legit checks
Cuz I've seen people drop off pairs
N dude barely looked at them
He just stacks up the boxes
And punches in the style code

Have people bought fake from FC
Not that I have ever seen??
I could be wrong

Last edited:
I will say this

I could be wrong
Yeah, I remember going to the NYC store where people just bring tons of shoes and the guy taking them in just entered them in. Barely looked at the shoes. Not sure if they get more stringent on more expensive pairs.

I will say this

I could be wrong
http://niketalk.com/t/608630/does-flightclub-have-fake#post_21740066

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fligh...lub-new-york-ltd-these-new-balance-pig-439490

I think that with anyone doing "authentications" - there is the opportunity for error.  Whether that be FC, or GOAT, or StockX.  I do understand some people's hesitation specifically with StockX, as they employ a guy who has publicly made authentication mistakes and might be kind of a sleaze. 

http://niketalk.com/t/608630/does-flightclub-have-fake#post_21740066

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fligh...lub-new-york-ltd-these-new-balance-pig-439490

I think that with anyone doing "authentications" - there is the opportunity for error.  Whether that be FC, or GOAT, or StockX.  I do understand some people's hesitation specifically with StockX, as they employ a guy who has publicly made authentication mistakes and might be kind of a sleaze. 

Committed credit fraud and was convicted for it. Not kinda sleaze...full fledged sleaze. But I do agree with you...everyone can get got.

Roundtwo Hollywood wouldn't know real vs fake but they continue to prosper because kids don't care...they just want to be cool.

Wasn't there a member here that sent a pair to stock X and they sent him back a fake pair which wasn't his(he marked his pair)?

I'm glad the price is simmering down. That's what it's supposed to be.

Now people that ACTUALLY want them has that chance.

If you're in it for the hype... It's gonna be a tough road for you.

Can someone PM me some FB groups...ones im in are lame and nothing moves

i have some good shoes to sell/trade/swap

in the DMV area

thx in advance

I'm not trippin because I got my pair of 750s on Sat (fam hit on Confirmed for me)... but that $0.50 charge from Frenzy hasn't fallen off 
roll.gif

Mine should be here tomorrow, not holding my breath, but I'm looking forward to seeing these in person, FINALLY.

I was only able to get a 10.5, and I'm thinking I need a 9.5 or 10.

Anyone need a 10.5 and down to do a trade straight up?

View media item 2203790
Just got my pair in from ADC. Package just sitting in my front door no signature required smh. Luckily I came home for lunch. Anybody know a shop in LA where theyll do a size swap?

Adidas didnt throw in a invoice either smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom