ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but you forget that entire gaggle of YTWW fan boys who have to have the most limited thing regardless of how absurd the price is. Case in point, the Pablo tour merch that is lousy quality. They can't keep it in stock lol.
I'm guilty ahhaa Im going next tuesday and need a couple tees :smile:

Thoughts on the future value of GG 750s?  Are they going to go up along with the Chocolates or stay at around $900?

Its the absolute ONLY pair that will hold value and go up.

My pair is still DS and the offers i get for these things yall would be blown away (not really... But maybe) LOL
No way lol, what type of offers are you getting?  I have 3 DS pairs I've been holding onto.

I thought I read OG 750 sorry
Damn 
tired.gif

Sorry thought I read OG.

GG will slightly go up but should likely stay around 1k-1.3k DS

you're crazy. GGs are sitting in consignment shops. The quality is not on par with these chocs.

Choc's will be 2nd to OG 750
I'm in Los Angeles and lets just say the supreme brick sells quicker than Chocolates and Grey Gums lol

I held the chocolates on saturday and I wasn't too impressed tbh i didnt like that the back area was less padded and yeah i wouldn't say it was amazing quality lol... That's just me though. I didn't try em on so i cant say much about comfort compared to others.

I can say i was wearing my TB 750 and hate the comfort lmao

Last edited:
Anything associated with fakeeducation takes an L. He clearly has no clue on the difference between real and fake. But seems to suggest he is the subject expert matter.

And now he runs StockX? The blind leading the blind. :smh:

SZ 10 but rather got through Stock X, even buyers getting scammed these days.

Stock X is basura and have no legit authentication process. They've refused authentic pairs and let fakes slip past before. You guys have to realize that fakeeducation is behind the authenticating.

Proof?

Meh. This is why StockX encourages you to do your own authentication process before removing the tag that come with the shoes they send you.

These days there is no 100% way of making sure a pair is real if it's bought on the resale market. I trust StockX and GOAT more than my own untrained eye buying off some random on eBay

Received my pair just now from END (raffle). They are clean but not my size. First time seeing them in person. Didn't realize there is a bag for each shoe lol.

Will hold on these and put them up week of or after Xmas on GOAT.

Anything associated with fakeeducation takes an L. He clearly has no clue on the difference between real and fake. But seems to suggest he is the subject expert matter.

And now he runs StockX? The blind leading the blind.
mean.gif
He doesn't run StockX.   StockX is owned by Dan Gilbert, the Billionaire   who owns the Cleveland Cavs / Quicken Loans. 

I'm pretty sure Dan Gilbert isn't using StockX as a platform to peddle fakes for a little bit of profit.... 

Last edited:
I have that feeling also which is why im thinking of getting on the damn ball now and getting while prices are like this lol...

But my motto is still 350 >>>> 750 all day.

That's why im waiting to see how this new 350 pans out

i think you could wait a little longer if you were buying the 750. prices dropping and adidas orders havent even arrived yet.

i think you could wait a little longer if you were buying the 750. prices dropping and adidas orders havent even arrived yet.
Thats what im hoping for.

Get this 350 out the way and come back to the 750's with my tax return lmfao!!!!

Like i did with my TB 750's but took a fat L on those and paid 1.4k lmfao

I have that feeling also which is why im thinking of getting on the damn ball now and getting while prices are like this lol...

But my motto is still 350 >>>> 750 all day.

That's why im waiting to see how this new 350 pans out

Yep people who want to move their 750s are better to undercut the market now and get their money. At the end of the day personal opinion aside (i prefer 750s over 350) they are brown high tops....like people see all the 350s on the horizon...see they can spend less total and get beluga's. 750s are just not that appealing. And despite what people say about earth tones and how diverse the color is....they aren't black or grey....brown isn't anyones favorite sneaker color. IMHO of course.

And now he runs StockX? The blind leading the blind. :smh:

He doesn't run StockX.   StockX is owned by Dan Gilbert, the Billionaire  who owns the Cleveland Cavs / Quicken Loans. 

I'm pretty sure Dan Gilbert isn't using StockX as a platform to peddle fakes for a little bit of profit.... 

Wow didn't know my guy Dan runs Stock X, he pretty much owns everything in Cleveland and Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom