ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much did you cop for if you don't mind me asking.
$600.  I knew the person though and they (along with many) wanted to focus on the new 350 wave coming out.  
happy.gif

Was so salty after the release I was close to buying a pair off of eBay for $950 but held off.  Glad I waited for the golden "people getting their pairs" time.  If you buy on Stockx and GOAT these will likely get down to $800 before they bounce back when the stock dries up, so if you get a price around there you should be happy. 

$600.  I knew the person though and they (along with many) wanted to focus on the new 350 wave coming out.  :D

Was so salty after the release I was close to buying a pair off of eBay for $950 but held off.  Glad I waited for the golden "people getting their pairs" time.  If you buy on Stockx and GOAT these will likely get down to $800 before they bounce back when the stock dries up, so if you get a price around there you should be happy. 

Nice man! $600 what a steal.

Chocs came in. Holy f*** the quality is crazy on these. My first Yeezy so idk how the previous releases were but are they all this good?

I've owned both GGs (sold) and Chocos. Chocos >>>. The cw is such a classic, and I like more dark colors. They're much more comfy overall than my TB's and GGs. They really managed to get them to feel much more free in some way. Also the quality of the suede and the shoe in general >>> the other 750's.

How's the material quality compare bw gg and choc? Wish gg didn't glow.

Chocos are definitely better in terms of quality imo. I have my TB pair and did have the GG for a short period (wore them 2 times) and everything feels better on the Chocos. The quality and comfyness is improved.

Anybody have CG's and GG's, is the size the same? My GG's are a 9 and fit well, wondering if I should stick with a 9 or 9.5 when I look for a trade for the CG's

I feel like I'm so close to hammering out a deal on these. Letting go of 2 pairs of Supreme 5s for the Chocos.

2 camos?
nerd.gif
Nah. 1 camo and 1 white. Why, are the camo worth a lot?

Both of these Supreme 5s have been sitting since launch since nobody here in Toronto is willing to pay for them. The highest offer I've ever gotten on either is $500 CAD or $375 USD.

Just jumped on copping a pair of 750 Chocs in my size with the intensity of a fat person claiming the last motorized cart at a Walmart.  Clicked with the quickness.  
nthat.gif

WAY cheaper than I expected these to ever get down to.  Simply crazy given how limited they are and the fact they are the last V1 750.  Hey, I'll take it.  
happy.gif

As completely maddening as the Choc 750 ADC release was (I was one of the unfortunate guys who didn't know to click popup blocker off during the endless payment processing loop), it may ultimately be my favorite one so far because of the sheer number of people selling off their other 750s for cheap to have the fund to buy the chocs.  I absolutely love the "ooh, look a shiny new thing" crowd because it frees up a lot of the nice older shoes I wouldn't be able to cop otherwise. 

On a side note, love this pic on Instagram:
Not gonna lie, I would definitely by a canvas with that on it and hang it up.

my pair has arrived (UK) and I've got to say, these are mad (my first pair of 750's). the quality is so much better than anticipated and I also thought I'd look ridiculous with these on so had pretty much made my mind up to sell or trade but they look so much better on foot than I thought.

I can see why people are nervous about the zipper but it seems sturdy enough. the combination of colour's is also convincing me more to keep them because they're perfect for winter.

just a picture of the suede pile on the toe box, I love the longer suede, especially how soft it is. Great job adidas and ye!

View media item 2205049

Last edited:
Nah. 1 camo and 1 white. Why, are the camo worth a lot?

Both of these Supreme 5s have been sitting since launch since nobody here in Toronto is willing to pay for them. The highest offer I've ever gotten on either is $500 CAD or $375 USD.

That's about the going rate for them nowadays right? Resell price fell hard on them compared to what they were at right after they released

You guys think GOAT would flag me for damaged box? It came like this (thanks ADC for the boat box that is 3x too big for the 750 box..)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom