ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any good water repellent sprays? Preferably something that won't damage or stain the suede on these 750s.

ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY WORE EM KNOW HOW THEY FIT?? HEARING YOU SHOULD GO DOWN A HALF SIZE FROM PREVIOUS 750S

Question. 

I purchased the Pirate Blacks from February off ADC. But the style code is 'AQ2659' on the box. I see on Flight Club that the style code of the 2016 re-release is 'BB5350'. 

Did adidas sell me a 2015 pair on the 2016 release????

Question. 

I purchased the Pirate Blacks from February off ADC. But the style code is 'AQ2659' on the box. I see on Flight Club that the style code of the 2016 re-release is 'BB5350'. 

My pairs from adc were the same, pairs from other sites were the BB (new version with padding)- some of them were a restock

Last edited:

Question. 

happened to my friend. he cooked from the pb 2.0s 2016 re-release and ended up getting the 1.0 pbs from adc

ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY WORE EM KNOW HOW THEY FIT?? HEARING YOU SHOULD GO DOWN A HALF SIZE FROM PREVIOUS 750S
TTS feels perfect to me.  Feel like I'd be struggling with the ankle and zipper if I went any smaller

Last edited:

Question. 

Yeah everyone who ordered from ADC got shipped 1.0s 

The hell yall buying shoes 5 sizes smaller?
sick.gif
Do people even wear Yeezys anymore. I would say 80% end up on resale market. So size is irrelevant. Sometimes a small size is a come up...other times they sit forever.

I have all the 750s ... First two did not offer half sizes so I sized down to an 8 and they fit great. GG and Chocs are both 8.5 and they fit nearly identical. I'm guessing the zippers being better makes it firm fit.

Last edited:
I have all the 750s ... First two did not offer half sizes so I sized down to an 8 and they fit great. GG and Chocs are both 8.5 and they fit nearly identical. I'm guessing the zippers being better makes it firm fit.
THANKS.. THAT HELPS, SOUNDS LIKE I WOULD WANT SAME SIZE IN GG AND CHOCS TOO.

Glad u copped a pair!
Yeah... my boy hooked me up for retail. Got 'lucky' this time around... This release was horrible, haven't even been excited for getting a pair because of the two that I didn't claim by accident. How do you like yours?

Yeah... my boy hooked me up for retail. Got 'lucky' this time around... This release was horrible, haven't even been excited for getting a pair because of the two that I didn't claim by accident. How do you like yours?
WTF!? Didn't claim? You have to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom