ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stockx @ 799 for my size 8 
pimp.gif
......gonna wait it out 

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY.. IM SURE THERE HAS TO BE SOME FAKES OUT THERE LOL. I WOULDNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE UNLESS I DID SOME RESEARCH THOUGH
The difference as of now is very apparent and easy to see because the new design used on the chocs has less eyelets than any of the old designs (reps included).

The difference as of now is very apparent and easy to see because the new design used on the chocs has less eyelets than any of the old designs (reps included).
AHHHH THATS TRUE!! I JUST WATCHED A REVIEW OF ALL 4 750S AND HE POINTED THAT OUT! REPPED.

It's sad that this is probably true
laugh.gif
It is sad, because it is true for a lot of these dudes.  There are people in this thread, that were hoping that the black and white v2's didn't drop this weekend (Oct 29th), because it was before pay day.   If you are living payday to payday, maybe you shouldn't be buying.  But right, they are #hustlin so they can flip them. 

If you want to get a deal under $750 your best bet would be craigslist or FB groups BUT be sure to do your homework. IMO it's going to take at least a month before GOAT has a DS pair for $700 that's assuming that prices continue to drop. From what I've seen when prices drop on GOAT it is only by $5 or $10's at a time.

until they go up.... or do you think they'll keep going down? Highly unlikely, if you really think you could find for $750 it may not be worth the 6% savings to risk it
been on a downward trend for the last week and imho will hit the low 7s by end of the week.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sneakernews posted about a consignment shop "kolorblind" selling fake Yeezys

If you want to get a deal under $750 your best bet would be craigslist or FB groups BUT be sure to do your homework. IMO it's going to take at least a month before GOAT has a DS pair for $700 that's assuming that prices continue to drop. From what I've seen when prices drop on GOAT it is only by $5 or $10's at a time.
wouldn't do anything but GOAT or Stockx and between the 2, so far Ive had a great experience with Stockx. Copped 350 v2 for 650, and I was the lowest sale for a while...till it hit 600. My advice is to just put a reasonable bid on there and let it marinate.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sneakernews posted about a consignment shop "kolorblind" selling fake Yeezys
While on one hand I understand the hesitancy for consignment shops to deal with complaints post-sale, their reputation is staked on their product being legit so the customer can trust them and NOT have to legit check.

Their actions afterward were beyond shady too...that removed any empathy I had for that shop.

This speaks to what we were discussing earlier about the Flight Club employees grabbing pairs and not checking them at drop off.  All of this has made me a lot more hesitant to work with consignment shops as opposed to Stockx and GOAT where there is an overt promise of verification. 

I would have sided with the consignment shop, however, the fact that they blocked the buyer and removed their IG post about him seems real shady to me. They probably would have kept quiet if Sneakernews didnt post the story about them

It IS possible the buyer did a switch and tried to pull a fast one but who knows.

I would have sided with the consignment shop, however, the fact that they blocked the buyer and removed their IG post about him seems real shady to me. They probably would have kept quiet if Sneakernews didnt post the story about them

It IS possible the buyer did a switch and tried to pull a fast one but who knows.
didn't the consignment shop take down a picture that the consignment shop themselves took of the guy holding the shoes? 

Rent and car notes are due soon so there should be some Choc $700 deals out there soon.

The idea of this at this point like dang near 2 weeks removed from release is below anecdotal............

Seeing as if they sell on GOAT if any offer is above those prices the person selling would have bit.

Last edited:

didn't the consignment shop take down a picture that the consignment shop themselves took of the guy holding the shoes? 

Yeah they did. Real shady smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom