ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely time to start offering on Chocs. That's how I got my 10.5 for 700. You'll never know until you start putting your offers out there! Hell I might double up if I can find another for that price...

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sneakernews posted about a consignment shop "kolorblind" selling fake Yeezys

That guy originally posted his story on Reddit and got to the front page. If dudes allegations against the shop are legit then I hope he gets his money back or more

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Sneakernews posted about a consignment shop "kolorblind" selling fake Yeezys

That guy originally posted his story on Reddit and got to the front page. If dudes allegations against the shop are legit then I hope he gets his money back or more

I dont see how the shop can come out of this alive. Its a lose-lose for them imo

Here is the pic of the Turtle Doves in question (after he cleaned them, which caused further issues), definitely fakes: 

That was the only pic he posted, though.  So whether not he pulled a "bait and switch" - we don't know. 

Edit:  Here is the pic that was posted in IG, after kid bought the shoes from kolorblind: 

Last edited:
I dont see how the shop can come out of this alive. Its a lose-lose for them imo

It's a tricky situation. There's definitely a possibility that the kid is pulling a scam which in that case the shop would get shut down over some bs. But if they really did sell dude fakes then they probably deserve to get shut down

Just make an offer. I say..... set and forget. I made offers for 375 of some human races and someone bit.
If you set it and forget it you can end up like me with two pair of size 6.5 Belugas (wifes surprise gift). My offer was accepted on GOAT but I forgot I had also placed an offer on StockX which was accepted a short time later.

Anyone see their PabloSupply order ship yet? I just have an order confirmation but no ship update

If you set it and forget it you can end up like me with two pair of size 6.5 Belugas (wifes surprise gift). My offer was accepted on GOAT but I forgot I had also placed an offer on StockX which was accepted a short time later.
laugh.gif
.....btw what size is your wife in women's? 

laugh.gif
.....btw what size is your wife in women's? 
She wears a women's size 7.5 in Ultra Boost. At a glance she thought the 6.5 would be too big but after putting them on and wearing them for about a day or so she said they fit perfect. She did however mention that the toe box was a tad tight.

Last edited:
Anyone see their PabloSupply order ship yet? I just have an order confirmation but no ship update
i know early orders shipped quick but later orders might follow the typical yeezy online popup release schedule which is like, 4 weeks lol 

I don't think a teenager is dumb enough and has the balls to go scam a bunch of adults in person

I guess weirder things have happened though

She wears a women's size 7.5 in Ultra Boost. At a glance she thought the 6.5 would be too big but after putting them on and wearing them for about a day or so she said they fit perfect. She did however mention that the toe box was a tad tight.
Thanks for the sizing info....my wife is 5.5  and I'm debating whether I should go 4 or 4.5. repd

i always wondered how shops protect themselves from bait and switches. reputation is everything to cosignment shops

I don't think a teenager is dumb enough and has the balls to go scam a bunch of adults in person

I guess weirder things have happened though
Agreed. My take is he bought it, rocked it, someone called him out on it, and after spending an exorbitant amount on it went back to get his money's worth. The whole point of paying that much is to not have to worry about authenticity. Taking the pics down by the cs sealed the deal for me.

I LOVE UB's, how they look, comfort etc.

But they are super overrated comfy wise. They are tight around your foot, so you might size up then youll have space in the toe, not fun. Also it gets too "squishy" after a while, not too supportive.

Comfy shoe, but not the end all be all shoe in comfort.

I actually prefer the alpha bounce to them. If I know imma have a long day of walking or standing ill take the bounces.

Maybe it depends on foot shape, I have long narrow feet, UBs are the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. Literally every time I put them on I'm reminded of how comfortable they are to the point where I find myself saying damn these are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. And this is after over a year of having and wearing them.

I also have the alpha bounce, V1s and V2s. They're comfortable, just not as comfortable as UBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom