ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup
pimp.gif

Now to all the other people who posted 20 other things dropping (aka Yeezy talk world wide)
mean.gif

Sold both of my pirates for fam price right before the spike so hopefully I can grab these
sold my PB 350s for $1,750 yesterday 
pimp.gif

and ytww is dead; don't know why people kept going w/ the blue liner thing. was literally zero proof of that being true lol

those silver/whites should come out eventually though b/c massimodue is legit too

My local hibbet in Greenville SC is getting them. I just called to verify, and the store is unaware that they are getting them.

CREATIVITY WISE.. THAT IS TERRIBLE ON ADIDAS... SNEAKERHEAD WISE.. IF YOU PAID RESELL FOR PB'S.. YOU HAVE TO BE FEELING A WAY

Same dudes dissing Giallo's info before will be acting like they knew he was right the whole time lol. Wait its already happening.

Good luck to everybody on copping, i need these.

Dudes that paid stacks for them, I can't help but laugh at you all, I would be laughing at myself....

I'm not even mad at Adidas, best way to combat ridiculous aftermarket prices.

It does suck for people who paid resell.. Sure lack of creativity by Adidas, but bad move? I don't think so. It gives more people a chance to cop (yes I know resellers will get a lot)

And for those who say they should've released a different color, who said they're required to release another yeezy right now? Look how many color ways we've gotten already and different models.. We never had that with the Air Yeezy. Just appreciate we're getting another release, regardless of color/model.

It does suck for people who paid resell.. Sure lack of creativity by Adidas, but bad move? I don't think so. It gives more people a chance to cop (yes I know resellers will get a lot)

And for those who say they should've released a different color, who said they're required to release another yeezy right now? Look how many color ways we've gotten already and different models.. We never had that with the Air Yeezy. Just appreciate we're getting another release, regardless of color/model.
It doesnt succ to those that pay resell let them idiots do what they do. Yall think they gonna re release the TD's ? If so i might need to sell mine they DS as well... 

Last edited:
I'm all for them re-releasing PBs.

Keep some colorways one-off and limited while PB being a more "boring" colorway be "easier" to get.

^^ I think TDs are at their peak whether they rerelease or not, so I'd do it if I were you!

Same dudes dissing Giallo's info before will be acting like they knew he was right the whole time lol. Wait its already happening.

Good luck to everybody on copping, i need these.
Not I.

but i see it happening from some people too lol

As a PSA: sell your TDs soon.

I know I have been harping on this a lot but the plan is to rerelease those as well laster in 2016. I feel bad for those of you who didnt listen to my advice 3 weeks ago on moving the PBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom