ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I sold both my doubles of Td and pbs time cop another pair of pbs

Last edited:
I think the point of this is to create that thought in people's mind about not buying from a reseller. 

"I'll hold off, they might re-release these in 6 months". 

^Glad I held off on paying that high resell price for the PB's :pimp:

Hoping to cop a pair at retail.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like this is the best way to keep demand high while still trying to combat resell

:lol: at everyone talking like they're gonna be an easy cop just because of a rerelease. UBs flying off the shelves every single day, and cats think they're chances are better than the original PB release all of a sudden. I have a pair from the OG release so if I end up getting lucky this time around, I'll just trade them for either MRs or OTs

happens every release that restocks. people always swear cuz theres a restock that they will be widely available. people will strike out AGAIN and the hunger will GROW.

While this may not be much of a difference, but the amount of stockist as seen in the store locator is expanded.

There are more stores in a few countries listed that didn't receive prior 350s.

Are they Blue?

Black?

maybe White?

OMG They're black...

Comments for the last month in the thread!

Are they Blue?

Black?

maybe White?

OMG They're black...

Comments for the last month in the thread!
The most comical, is those that claimed and swear that Adidas will NEVER re-release a black pair again.

Bet they will change their tune immediately later today.

:lol: at everyone talking like they're gonna be an easy cop just because of a rerelease. UBs flying off the shelves every single day, and cats think they're chances are better than the original PB release all of a sudden. I have a pair from the OG release so if I end up getting lucky this time around, I'll just trade them for either MRs or OTs

Adidas stopped the garbage on their website and let people cop who usually have no chance

I'd say if they have a lot more pairs, more random people will cop and not the same botters/cheaters

I still don't see the prices plummeting on these too much though. I swear right after I hooked two people up with my two pairs they were hitting $1k+ the next day :lol:

Dudes that paid stacks for them, I can't help but laugh at you all, I would be laughing at myself....

I'm not even mad at Adidas, best way to combat ridiculous aftermarket prices.

IDK whats funny or why'd you laugh at yourself.... Just because its "restocking" doesn't mean they'll have a chance to purchase again.. 2X pairs don't mean a dam thing, when demand outweighs supply easily. Furthermore, whats 2x? 2X still sounds like under 100K pairs. Which I do believe is a very fair estimate.

BEFORE, you assume I got raped.. I actually paid retail.

Unless they massively release these

PB prices won't dip much if at all
Yeah, probably needs to be around JB holiday numbers where you can get it close to retail. 2x or 3x the normal production number will still keep these far from affordable to many people if they struck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom