ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5eNXyrw.gif

Last edited:
Hibbett High Point got Moon Rocks, Pirate Blacks...and the first V2s

they always get over 300 entries, so no, everyone doesn't win
:lol: :lol: :lol: Damn. I know I don't follow it as closely as I use too but Hibbett Sports man oh man.

I use to work down the street from that location and it always seemed like hyped releases would sit.

But good info fam. Repped

Last edited:
anybody using php bot, get the url to got through? not working for me. or are you using python?

Premium goods is full of ****. They're selling unlimited $10 raffle tickets, and you can only win 1 color period.

Not too mention the owners lil brother is a huge reseller. He had like 15-20 pairs of belugas.

So not only are they backdooring 90% of their stock for resale. They're taking people's money for tickets like they really have a decent chance of winning. Scumbags

i'm just so excited to get to strike out without my wife and stupid kids bothering me the whole time for waffles or attention. gonna be taking my Ls in peace and quiet with a nice cup of coffee and a big dumb smile on my face.
holy crap my wife just told me she's taking off work tomorrow. literally the worst thing to ever happen in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom