ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u asking this now , eat your L in peace bro ...
laugh.gif

Man, lucky you.  still can't believe I gotta drive all the way to Canoga Park to pick these up and I'm 5 min from Adidas on Melrose and 15 min from Fox Hills. SMH, ha.

Gonna be a busy day tomorrow. DTLA then pick up my Confirmed pair at Melrose, then off to Fox Hills. Best of luck fellas!! 

Man, lucky you.  still can't believe I gotta drive all the way to Canoga Park to pick these up and I'm 5 min from Adidas on Melrose and 15 min from Fox Hills. SMH, ha.
Damn homie. All the best to ya! That 405/101 is gonna be hell tomorrow.

Im hoping for the best tomorrow coming from Long Beach

I live In Orlando and I won (Cooper) the raffle in Hibbett Sports, very suprised that I won due to that when I went there it was pack of people putting tickets for the raffle. Also they told me that I have from 8am till 10am to pick up

I live In Orlando and I won (Cooper) the raffle in Hibbett Sports, very suprised that I won due to that when I went there it was pack of people putting tickets for the raffle. Also they told me that I have from 8am till 10am to pick up

Smh I should have went

Congrats! My cousin hit there too for the green. He said he was in and out within 2 mins.

Last edited:
Oh man you're from Ny, when I was living there, all I could see was L's on the landscape... Good luck 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom