ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow it seems like you either hit on 6 pairs or non.... can you people who have cooked multiples let us eat on ADC tomorrow please? sike the greed is strong 

Will someone please fix me a plate with all of your Turkey Day food that you are receiving?

9th is hungry :nerd:

You gonna have a high stress but fun journey tomorrow man haha traveling around LA feel like tracking state to state tho

If I'm ever in NY during a big release I would try and do the same
Yea it's definitely going to be a mission but when there's a will there's a way, Ima try and get all mine

Yea it's definitely going to be a mission but when there's a will there's a way, Ima try and get all mine
bro u still hitting more LOL....if I would have went with y'all id prob be in the same boat...ill take my 6 and waitlist and move on

I wont be trying on ADC since I hit multiples and it'll be a hassle trying to hide the computer screen from the patient in my room lol.
laugh.gif
 Good to see someone in the same boat 

I just got diagnosed with polio guys. smh it's been real guys. my one wish is to take my final steps in a pair of these yeezy.. any takers please dm me thanks..

No one got calls from nicekicks LA? Also I've never heard of anyone hitting on their digital raffle
Nice kicks digital raffle is legit, I'm in Texas and won a pair of chocolates from them they shipped from California

Last edited:
Best time to buy will be within the next two weeks.

Overall, there are less volumes individually but since all 3 dropped together, the market will be flooded.

Plus many ppl don't care too much for the green. 9 out of 10 ppl I spoke to want red or copper.  

I'll guess the value on these will be more after the holidays once the quick resellers get the quick cash for holiday shopping considering the overall volumes are 350 MR & OT number for each colorway.

how is the FA on Fulton? are they shady at all? Dont wanna sit in traffic first thing in the morning so im gunna go there around 2 or so ..

Used to be hella shady ... once the guy crossed out the info on one ticket and put mine when I asked for the other half of the raffle ticket he told me I didn't need it if I won they would call [emoji]128563[/emoji]....and then there was that time he couldn't find the ticket and picked up one from the floor assuming someone dropped there's - needless to say after this incident and the my pushback I was sure I wasn't gonna ever win again. Since the app though ... no issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom