ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got diagnosed with polio guys. smh it's been real guys. my one wish is to take my final steps in a pair of these yeezy.. any takers please dm me thanks..
Hahhahahah [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Took a L on every single footsite app for every single shoe with 6min head start. Thought I'd at least hit one :smh:.

nice kicks la employee said they're calling either today or tomorrow cuz they didn't get their pairs in yet.

anyone hit shoe palace hollywood?

Scored 5 pair from the FootNation sites raffles. I, for one, will be sitting out ADC tomorrow, so there you go...

Whatever, got a Copper at Champs. Would've used the extra Copper to trade for a Red, though.... :smh:

Whatever, got a Copper at Champs. Would've used the extra Copper to trade for a Red, though....
mean.gif
fuuu copper the one i want but i'm stuck with red, hoping to cook on adc doe

Sorry for asking but I've been super busy IRL. Have the early links been posted? I assume they have but this thread moves too fast I can't read all the pages I missed.

Would someone mind either posting them or PMing me so I can get ready for tomorrow please.

Thank you in advance! 
nthat.gif

bro u still hitting more LOL....if I would have went with y'all id prob be in the same boat...ill take my 6 and waitlist and move on
Yea it's wild, I'm in a crazy predicament :lol:
I would try and do adidas first thing in the AM

Dam struck out on all foot site apps and less than 40 mins for PacSun and Nice Kicks LA and shoe palace. Looks gloom for me. But my girl hit twice sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom