ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW Swaggy P!!!
It kills me how they were clearly going to lou and he just popped up out of nowhere 
laugh.gif

Lakers don't need D'Angelo Russell. Rumors are back on, trade to Sac for Cousins just like y'all bout to trade your Yeezys for cash 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^ I disagree. DLo all hype and super inconsistent. Plus he's too "pretty" and soft af, which is NOT Lakers material.

Boogie is clearly next lakers hall of fame big man but his contract is coming to an end and he's not resigning with sac.  Shouldn't give up talent just to get him early. Look at what happened to the knicks with melo 

naw man cant get rid of dlo. He'll be a top 5 pg one day 

Idk I just don't see it I he can't get past top point guards in the west and east I feel like they should put clarkson at the point he's a better fit at PG and Dlo at the Shooting guard he's better off the ball

Boogie is clearly next lakers hall of fame big man but his contract is coming to an end and he's not resigning with sac.  Shouldn't give up talent just to get him early. Look at what happened to the knicks with melo 
Lakers can easily trade DLo and Mozgov for Boogie and McLemore. Contracts match up. 

If you get Boogie via free agency, Lakers would still have to find a way to get rid of Mozgov anyway. Plus with all the guards the Lakers have, there's no room for DLo. There's a reason Lakers signed BOTH Calderon and Huertas, both PG's like DLo. Means Russell is expendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom